Posted September 12, 2013
Integrity House RTC in Utah has been a godsend to my family. They really helped my little cousin. Their service was very personable and healing. I am grateful for this approach to healing and residential treatment.

Posted August 20, 2013
Integrity House did a great job for my daughter too! We put her into the school when she was 16. She was smoking lots of pot, drinking, skipping school and doing other stupid stuff. She even got arrested a couple times and suspended from school on numerous occasions. Finally, my wife and I decided we d had enough. We enrolled her at the Integrity House Utah facility after reading about it online and talking to some other parents who had used the school for their own daughters. Although we had some reservations about the place because we had read some less-than-flattering Integrity House reviews on the Internet, the Integrity House RTC definitely improved my daughter s behavior!

Integrity House (YIC) 4

Posted August 16, 2013
Integrity House did a great job for my daughter. We sent her there, because she kept getting in trouble at school and outside of school. She would not listen to me or my husband. The only complaint that I have is about the cost. Other than that, the Integrity House RTC completely delivered on its promises. My daughter improved her behavior and attitude. I would deftly recommend Integrity House Utah to the parents of other young women who are going through the same situation. Some you might have read some negative Integrity House reviews, but I have to say this school helped my daughter and my family.

Posted February 20, 2013
I recently visited Integrity house rtc in Cedar City Utah and was very impressed with my findings. These guys run a great program and the girls there are thriving. Met with several students and heard their struggling stories and to see where they are today is amazing! Good job integrity house, these kids need you.

Integrity House (YIC)