Cedar City, UT

Cedar North School 5

Posted March 09, 2015
Amazing.. My kids are so much more positive.. Awesome teachers and staff. Principle is amazing.. This school is one of the best. I rate 6stars. Ty Miss Misty Morgan

Cedar North School 2

Posted November 15, 2007
North Elementary needs to take a closer look at the quality of teachers they have there. There are a few very good teachers but that doesn't make up for the ones that aren't.

Cedar North School 5

Posted April 06, 2006
My children are 3rd generation North Elementary students. I love this school! I couldn't imagion my kids going anywhere else. The school is 50 years old and holds alot of history. Go Polar Bears!

Cedar North School 4

Posted March 10, 2006
This is an awesome school with an outstanding principle and excellent teachers. Mr. Taylor will always take time to talk to you and knows most of the children by their names. There are many extracurricular activities including a music program and computer learning. Recess doesn't need to be at the same time every day as long as they get it. The staff is friendly and welcoming to parents.

Cedar North School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
ALl of my kids have attended North Elem. and I have been thrilled with the quality of the teachers there. They seem to really care and they let me take time in class to assist weekly, that way I can see how my kids do in reading or math in comparison to the other students. I like the principal also, the kids love him and I don't really care that recess is not all at the same time, I send my kids to school to learn not to play!

Cedar North School 2

Posted December 11, 2004
Principal takes the path of least resistance and sets students up for to fail. He has little or no real personal involvement with students daily. There is no set time for children to go to recess and no opportunity for them to mingle with others from different classes. The PE is almost non-existant and lacks any real value. There are few, if any, estercuricular activites. Although most of the teachers are nice and knowledgeable the lack of leadership and involvement really shows.

Cedar North School
550 West 200 North, Cedar City, UT  84720
Last modified Cedar North School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar North School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top