Canyon View High School 1

Posted January 17, 2013
Poor sportsmanship, abusive language and deportment. While attending a basketball game, I witnessed some of the most offensive behavior by your student body. Chanting rude cheers, taunting and generally acting like idots. (This incudes your cheerleaders.)

Posted June 19, 2012
Good overall school. The kids make the school, hope there will always be a good group at CV.

Posted December 17, 2007
I am still attending CVHS and plan on graduating in May 2008. And I have to say that this school is the best I have ever been to. I enjoy the teachers, students, and the administration. The are all interested in the best for everyone. All our teachers enjoy what they teach and are experts in that subject as well.

Canyon View High School 2

Posted May 18, 2007
- a former student
Seems we can't get any reviews from parents. I'm afraid I'm another student. I attended CVHS for three and a half years before dropping out. Am I a moron? Not in the slightest, having scored excellently on my GED, ACT, SAT, and am now attending college. I just couldn't STAND being at CVHS anymore. The school facilities are great but the curriculum is severely lacking. We were learning things in my Junior English Class (Honors) that I had learned if fifth grade in the Arizona school system. In my time there I never once met our principal. Upon leaving the school I found out my prinicipal was in fact female, though I hadn't known that before due to lack of hands-on administration.

Canyon View High School 2

Posted December 09, 2006
- a former student
Having attended Canyon View High School for over a year I think that I truly know a lot about the school, and the truth is that I would never recommend it. The teaching quality, for the most part, is low and unless you are amazing at sports don't expect to be treated equally or even well by the faculty or administration. The students are very unkind and it takes a toll on ones self esteem, again, that is unless you are a great athlete. If you are thinking about attending Canyon View, don't! Find some other means of education, because, I guarantee you will regret your decision if you do go to CVHS!

Posted January 23, 2006
Canyon View is a great school for my kids to go to... I am very proud to say that my student goes to CVHS

Posted January 22, 2005
I am not a Parent but a student that attended Canyon View High School and I would rate it a 1-10 an 11 because when i moved out there and attended that school all of my grades jumped from all F's maybe 1 or 2 D's to all A's and B's !

Canyon View High School
166 West 1925 North, Cedar City, UT  84721
Last modified Canyon View High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon View High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top