Cedar City, UT

Posted June 28, 2011
Our girls have attended Enoch Elementary and they love it! They get the special attention they need when they need it and have adjusted to life in Utah after a very difficult move. The kids and teachers have made them feel welcomed and they have learned well this year. The school makes us feel like we have a big family and it is fun to go there.

Enoch School 0

Posted August 04, 2008
I have had three children attend this school. We have recently had to move away, and nothing has been harder for us or our children. This school is 90% of the reason we are trying so hard to get back to Enoch. It's a WONDERFRUL school. Amazing teachers, outstanding curriculum, appropriate playground. Even the students, themselves, are nice little kids. This school really is a wonderful way for children to experience their childhood. The atmosphere here is that children are precious and priceless. I'll miss this school terribly until we can get back.

Posted April 28, 2008
Compared to other schools that I have been involved with, I find that this school is just fair. The office is disorganized, unfriendly and often not even there. The principal seems nice, and involved. Most of the teachers, seem good, although there are a few that aren't. I think that the school itself has some great policies, when it comes to safety and daily function and rountine. However, they don't follow through with them. For example, it is school policy for volunteers to check in at the front office, however, no one does. The office lady seems put out if someone does try to 'check in', and the teachers encourage you to just enter the school through their unlocked (school policy is that they remain locked) outside access doors. I find all of these things VERY unprofessional. It also is confusing , and creates a sense of chaos.

Posted February 12, 2008
This school has excellent teachers and a great curriculum. My kids special needs have been met and they are doing well. I am so glad we have such a great school!

Posted March 16, 2007
My family has had an excellent experience at Enoch Elementary. It was hard at first but I decided to join the PTA and get involved. I found that made a world of difference. My children say they love their teachers and the principal is friendly to the kids and parents. I like how the teachers keep me informed on how my students are doing and that I feel welcome when I'm at the school.

Posted February 20, 2007
I think this school lacks a certain energy that I have found at other elementary schools. They have very few activities beyond school. They don't offer any real life experience with clubs, physical activities, academic challenges, etc. The teachers work very hard and lack any help from PTA or staff that I can see. My students have done very well academically at this school. Maybe its good that they don't do anything but school and homework.

Posted January 31, 2005

Enoch School
4701 North Wagon Wheel Dr, Cedar City, UT  84721
Last modified Enoch School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enoch School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top