1,011 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

I love this school it's so close to my home and my daughter made a awesome friend there. My whole family loves it ! Thank You!!!!!

The previous comment about a teacher not adapting to this person's so called "gifted" child is untrue. If that child is gifted, then they can test into a gifted class called A.L.L. Maybe this child took the test to try to get into the gifted program but didn't actually score high enough so that is the true reason this parent is unhappy...

I was absolutely appalled by this school's inability to adapt to my child's gifted needs. We moved from another school, which had eagerly adapted assignments to my child's ability. I was ASSURED that the the assigned teacher would use the staggered schedule to accommodate but I quickly learned that was not going to happen. I couldn't get any response to any of my pleas, so each day my child came home bored and discouraged. I began providing alternate instructions for homework assignments but 7 hours of boredom is still 7 hours of boredom. I volunteered many times to help in the classroom, but I wasn't taken up on my offer. All around disappointing experience. We quickly moved out of the school district and we're incredibly happy with the choice we made.

What a wonderful school! My child has been there for two years and has loved it. He is a little shy but has flourished at Cedar Ridge. The teachers each year have allowed him to do extra presentations and bring in a pet or object to show to the class. This is very much appriciated as it has really helped my student adjust and grow. The other students seem to enjoy it as well :) I am thankful for the care and attention of both teacher and principal to the kids needs.

I have Enrolled at Cedar Ridge since 2000 and I think it is a excellent school. Since K-5th Grade I have had the same principal he managed the school well. Now in 6th Grade my new principal will be Susan Mattinson. This school is safest in whole district. Whole Valley!

The parents at Cedar Ridge elementary are very involved and will help with anything. I have been very impressed with the PTA and all they do for our school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and competent in their areas of expertise (just look at the test scores!)

Last modified Cedar Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.