1,002 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

All four of my children have attended this school. I find the teachers to be well qualified in their respective subjects and most also have excellent teaching skills. There are an abundance of extra curricular programs which are well managed. I'm especialy impressed with the functional skills classroom headed by Ms. Stott, and the school principle, Mr. Hansen.

I love CJH, but not as much as Graded. It is such an awesome school because of the teachers. They really want you to succeed in life. Also we have the BEST NAL team in the whole district (opinion that will soon be made into fact). Go Cargers!!

The up sides of this are that the school does have nice teachers, however, the classes are large and the cirriculum is repedative. I guess that has happened to me in all of my schools, however. It is very dirty, espicially the gym. I am giving it a 3 because most schools I've been to have these flaws. The American education system is the flaw here, not this particular school.

This is the best school in the district. I wouldn't want to go to any other school. I love the teachers, I think they actualy care about me! I have learned a lot.

It is so boring. No, seriously. It is boring. As much as I love it, I have to say I hate it. Why? I already know the stuff they're teaching in English, my science teacher hates my class, and I sorta wish I could just do something else.

We are a military family, combined my children have attened 15 different schools! We have been very happy with Centerville Jr. High. The teachers seem to understand children much better than in many places we've lived. The only complaints are that some of the office staff are so focussed on school rules that they don't seem to have good judgement.

Last modified Centerville Jr High is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.