479 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Posted July 22, 2012
We had such a great experience with our son who attended kindergarten this year. His teacher was amazing, and she and the principal/staff worked hard to help him adjust to the new change. The parents are extremely involved as well. He loves his school. We requested a variance for him so he could attend centerville elementary and are very happy with that decision.

Posted April 14, 2008
My daughter has attended 4 different Utah elementary schools (not for any discipline issues ~ simply because I truly value her education). Centerville is by a large margin the best Utah school that we've dealt with and I plan on keeping my daughter here. With previous Utah schools, we've experienced a bit of religious discrimination. At Centerville Elementary, my daughter finally doesn't feel ostracized. She was also elated that this school has a foreign language program. Japanese and Spanish. We had just moved back from Japan 2 years earlier so the language program was very exciting for her. The staff is great. The students are well behaved (from what I've experienced). The school itself is very clean. I have nothing but praise! This is a great area and school. I highly suggest anyone new to Utah should check it out.

Posted May 08, 2007
This is a great school. The children learn here and enjoy the school. The staff is the best. The school is well maintained. Children are encouraged to learn and grow. My children have developed strong skills in learning. They have felt safe and comfortable. They really enjoy going to school here. This school is actively involved in creating ways to help students learn. The parents at this school are wonderful and have a high level of volunteers. A GREAT SCHOOL! I give it a A+.

Posted April 30, 2007
This is a great school. It is neat and clean and with only 500 students there is a real small town feel. Centerville Elementary has a strong emphasis on reading and technology. Students make reading goals and are rewarded with t-shirts at the end of the year if they make their goal. The students are involved in the arts with many art programs on each grade level which are greatly supported by parent volunteers. Centerville Elementary is actively participating in the national fruits and vegetables program. Twice a week children are introduced to a new fruit and vegetable. With an active PTA and community council parents and faculty work together to make Centerville Elementary a positive learning place for all children. I love it!

Posted July 12, 2003
Our school is a great school with wonderful teachers. They are dedicated to our children. The school is neat, clean and the staff runs the school in an orderly manner. I was impressed with this school when I visited other schools to see that Centerville Elementary had a very strict conduct and the children are expected to act accordingly.

Centerville School
350 North 100 East, Centerville, UT  84014
Last modified Centerville School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top