Bad
Good

I have been working at NDJH for the past 8 years and have found it is a great place for students to come and get an education. The teachers are caring and hard working. Each day they try to inspire, motivate, and create an atmospher of learning so each student can be successful. It is true that North Davis has a diverse community within itself and with that diversity comes a varity of Challenges. The administration, teachers, and staff all work together to try and remove or lessen these challenges so students can enjoy their learning experince and feel safe while at school. You will find know better teachers or administration any where. I have seen teacher and administrators spend countless hours of their own time trying to help students be successful. Not just the ones that want to learn but the ones that are struggling too. Students are encouraged to participate in class and in other school activities. In other words, if you are looking for a school that you can be all you can be the North Davis Jr. is the place for you.

North Davis is the best ever. Our Musical Department has grown and improve so much. Yes, there are rude people, but if you let the school know, they will take care of it ASAP. Especially if it is bullying. NDJ has GREAT teachers, they are very felixible to met your needs. Best school in the district :)

NDJ is Awesome! I love the school. There is a wonderful staff and a lot of fun extra curricular activities you can do. For example, there is MESA, SOPE, Chess Club, Program Care, Peer Support, and many others. All in all NDJ is the best school.

NDJHS is the worst school in Utah. As a former student I was bullied everyday. Everyone kept calling me "Afro-Head" because my hair was short and very curly, one classmate even asked if I had a stapler in my hair. I kept going to the principal's office, I literally cried and begged my parents to let me stay at home, my parents even went to he principal to stop the bullying; but nothing was done about it. When my family and I moved overseas (military) and I got tranfered to another school, I had to see that school's therapist every week until I went to high school. I 150% recommened against sending anyone to NDJHS. Its a nightmare turned into reality.

At times it can be tough to teach at North Davis, but very rewarding. We have an amazing variety of students here, and we try to learn a lot together, and have some fun along the way. The kids here are friendly, and easier to get to know than some places I have taught. Almost every single instance of parental interaction I've had has been positive and cooperative -- the community has been pleasant to work with. And I feel like the teachers here really care, or we wouldn't be here.

As a former student, I consider the time I spent going to NDJHS (7th-9th grade) the worst, unforgetable years I've had to endure since I began receiving a formal education - and I have masters degree! My classmates were rude, crass and low class. There was no commaraderie, unless you belonged to the right cliques or were members of the predominate religion. Kids bullied other kids on a regular basis and fights were as common as what you'd see on the reality prison TV show, 'Locked Up.' The administration was hypocritical and really didn't give a damned, save for a select few. Because of the poor quality of education I received there, I had A LOT of ground to cover when I transfered to a private HS with a rigorous college prep program. I would not recommend this school to ANY parent if you want to avoid such a scholastic nightmare!

As a parent of a current and past NDJH students, I believe that the staff and students are rude and have no sympathy for children who attend there whom receive special education services. I have witnessed students bullying and harassing each other and cussing in the halls.I have also heard of the many fist fights that take place among the students on a weekly basis. I also have friends who dislike this school due to the fact that the school administration does not handle bullying and harassing of fellow students seriously. I have heard and experienced that the students at NDJH are some of the rudest, disrespectful children I have ever seen. I would not recommend North Davis as a place of learning.

This school is just down right amazing! The teachers and staff are a delight! Go North Davis!

I really like my school because of the wonderful staff the teachers down to the lunch ladies they are just so nice !! Only they give you to much homework!

North Davis is a very misunderstood school. There are many rough kids here, and kids who are not accepted other places. North Davis' faculty really cares about these kids. There is a feeling of tolerance there. The Drama Program is wonderful. The after school program is the best I have seen. There is a strong emphasis of letting the kids be leaders. They are doing a great job of turning our kids into tomorrow's leaders... Jr. High is usually a horrible place. This one leaves kids wanting to go back. Weird, huh?

Last modified North Davis Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.