Posted January 14, 2014
Rockwell Charter High is a fantastic school. I have 6 kids and feel I know the school system in Utah fairly well. My 3 youngest are Rockwell students with one graduating in 2011. This school, especially teacher, Mr.Brian Hull, (of course many other teachers but he comes to my mind first) the counselor Misty Madsen and the administrator, Darren Beck. The wellbeing of each and every student is important to this school. And statistcs show that this school has the lowest incident of bullying, drugs found on campus and drop outs. This is a school that really, really cares!!!

Posted August 02, 2013
All the teachers here know my child's name which is reassuring especially during the teenage years. The smallness of it is a huge advantage in my book. The principal is passionate about education reform and helping students succeed whatever it takes. My student has opportunities here that I know would not have been given him at a jr. college sized high school. My daughter will go here shortly. I believe she will thrive in this environment.

Posted June 11, 2013
School has come back strong the last three years. We aited until we felt it was back on track to enroll our girls. Best move we made towards thier education.

Rockwell Charter High School 2

Posted March 04, 2012
My babysitter attends this school. She LOVES this school, she is a good student, a good kid, and I think the world of her. Subsequently, I enrolled my 7th grader here when the time came. He has some special needs, an IEP, and requires a little extra oomph (like he received in elementary school). I did quite a bit of research, making sure this school would be a good fit for him. I met with all of his teachers, made contact with the Director, made several photocopies of his IEP, etc.. Well.... long story short, we lasted only one semester. The teachers liked my son, but didn't do much for him in terms of his IEP or Accommodations. The Special Ed teacher is completely overwhelmed (lots of spec ed kids are attracted to this school --- for the same reasons I was). She is very nice, friendly, and upbeat. But the "class" is more like a StudyHall/DayCare without any discernible academic sense of direction. As far as the student body was concerned, at least for my son's grade, they seemed a little rough around the edges... My World-Class Babysitter still loves it there, and she must have good reasons for it. But we left to go to the mainstream school & haven't looked back.

Rockwell Charter High School 2

Posted March 01, 2012
I have two boys at this school. They are in special Ed. This school is really bad. There are two special Ed teachers for aprox 100 kids and there is only 1 aid between them. We came from another state and this is just unbelievable. I have sat in on my kids classes regular Ed and special Ed classes it was unbearable. I thought charter schools were suppose to be better and this one is clearly not. Half the time the teachers aren't even paying attention to the kids, they get up and walk out of class. Before you enroll your kid sit in on the classes.

Rockwell Charter High School 4

Posted December 15, 2009

Rockwell Charter High School
3435 East Stonebridge Ln, Eagle Mountain, UT  84005
Last modified Rockwell Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockwell Charter High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top