516 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

We have had a very positive experience at this school. I don't know all the teachers, but the ones we have had are wonderful, loving, concerned with my child's welfare, and I would recommend them to anyone. Parents are very involved and friendly. I think the principal is great. One day I came to the school and he was shoveling the front walk. I feel like my child is learning a lot, but doesn't feel stressed. She has fun at school.

I love this school. It is friendly, helpful and has a pleasant atmosphere. The teacher quality is good, although in every school there are some teachers that should be a little more involved with the students whom they teach. There is always one it seems. I love the principal Mr. Tesch. He works with the kids in such a positive way, but still does not let them get away with anything. There is always a consequence that is not demeaning to the child. I have been in many schools because I am a retired teacher and now substituting. Love this school and the staff!

Great faculty and staff. Wonderful PTA and parent involvment.

So far we have been blessed with frienly, wonderful, caring and talented teachers who are always interested in their students learning. Some of my kids are above their grade level and I appreciate that their teachers don't leave them out, but encourage them to learn more. I really love that the princaple has let the students solve their problems, when they get stuck or involved in poor situations he gides them in the right direction but does not fix the issues for them. He also incourages them at the same time so they never feel like failiers. I have nephews the same age as my children and they are on a lower level of math and reading than our school. I am really big on reading, I enforce it at home so this makes me very happy.

I am doing my student teaching at Farmington Elementary and I love this school. IMr. Tesh is a great principal he connects with the students, staff and parents. The school has a great environment, the students participate in Spanish, Music, P.E. and computers during their prep time. They also work with the school couciler Mr. Aston (the students love him). I've been in alot of schools and this school has postive feel to it. The students test score are great too and increasing each year! I would love to teach here and if I had any children I would love to have them at this school.

Last modified Farmington School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.