Farmington, UT

Posted August 07, 2013
We have had a very positive experience at this school. I don't know all the teachers, but the ones we have had are wonderful, loving, concerned with my child's welfare, and I would recommend them to anyone. Parents are very involved and friendly. I think the principal is great. One day I came to the school and he was shoveling the front walk. I feel like my child is learning a lot, but doesn't feel stressed. She has fun at school.

Posted September 05, 2012
I love this school. It is friendly, helpful and has a pleasant atmosphere. The teacher quality is good, although in every school there are some teachers that should be a little more involved with the students whom they teach. There is always one it seems. I love the principal Mr. Tesch. He works with the kids in such a positive way, but still does not let them get away with anything. There is always a consequence that is not demeaning to the child. I have been in many schools because I am a retired teacher and now substituting. Love this school and the staff!

Farmington School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Great faculty and staff. Wonderful PTA and parent involvment.

Posted March 23, 2010
So far we have been blessed with frienly, wonderful, caring and talented teachers who are always interested in their students learning. Some of my kids are above their grade level and I appreciate that their teachers don't leave them out, but encourage them to learn more. I really love that the princaple has let the students solve their problems, when they get stuck or involved in poor situations he gides them in the right direction but does not fix the issues for them. He also incourages them at the same time so they never feel like failiers. I have nephews the same age as my children and they are on a lower level of math and reading than our school. I am really big on reading, I enforce it at home so this makes me very happy.

Farmington School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
I am doing my student teaching at Farmington Elementary and I love this school. IMr. Tesh is a great principal he connects with the students, staff and parents. The school has a great environment, the students participate in Spanish, Music, P.E. and computers during their prep time. They also work with the school couciler Mr. Aston (the students love him). I've been in alot of schools and this school has postive feel to it. The students test score are great too and increasing each year! I would love to teach here and if I had any children I would love to have them at this school.

Farmington School 2

Posted January 31, 2006
We have found this principal to be very difficult at best. He will not consider the needs of the children and has no consideration for parental input, requests or opinions. His lacking leadership and being small minded has turned a once great school into a school that is now only medium to poor in grade and preformance.

Farmington School 1

Posted October 27, 2005
I found this principal the worst I've ever had to work with especially when it comes to teacher quality and working with parents. He will not get rid of teachers not doing their job and does not improve the abilities of the teachers he has. His unability to lead are reflective in the school's test scores when compared to other schools in the same area. I know of 4 families that no longer attend this school. I came from a school 2 miles away which was shut down and had 2 wonderful principal. I have my degree in Elementary Education and education is very important to me. My children are now enrolled in a wonderful Charter School with a great princial.

Posted December 29, 2003

Farmington School
50 West 200 South, Farmington, UT  84025
Last modified Farmington School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Farmington School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top