Garland, UT

Heritage Foundation School 5

Posted November 10, 2010
I didn't know that such a qualitly education existed until we decided to move our children to Heritage. Now all of my kids are happy and doing so well in school. I love the Montessori teaching method they use! My children are learning to govern themselves and to take charge of their own learning! Small class sizes are wonderful and the teachers are top notch....I feel blessed to have my children in such a positive learning environment.

Heritage Foundation School 5

Posted January 31, 2010
This is our 2nd year going to this school. My kids are learning so much. My daughter who is in 1st grade is reading at a 4th grade level. My son who is now in the montessori preschool loves it and is upset when the weekend comes and he cannot go.

Heritage Foundation School
1386 South Main Street, Garland, UT  84312
Last modified Heritage Foundation School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Foundation School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top