Heber City, UT

Posted June 03, 2014
Best School, Best Administration, Best Staff in the state bar none. 5/5 on every level available. So much better than the Utah Valley School our kids were attending before we moved.

Wasatch High School 2

Posted May 30, 2014
Wasatch High has some EXCELLENT teachers. Lots of great kids too. But too many of the teachers are mediocre at best. Many are very 'old school." Counselors seem overwhelmed. While some in the administration are gifted educators, principal and one vice principal seem to seriously lack foresight and nuanced thinking. "My way or the highway" seems to be the prevailing attitude. If you like a school that's geared toward athletics and drill team then this is your school. If you are after a well rounded education complete with critical thinking skills, go somewhere else.

Wasatch High School 1

Posted March 07, 2014
This school could improve by the teacher need to be upgraded to teachers who are there to teach and not make money they are to focused on paying off the multimillion dollars school then to care for the students but this is all my opinion they focus way to much on sports and activity's then teaching

Wasatch High School 2

Posted May 20, 2013
Unfortunately more emphasis is placed on sports and state testing scores than true academics, critical thinking skills and long range higher education. The counselors do very little when it comes to college application awareness, helping students be aware of scholarships and encouraging quality higher level education. GPA is not weighted, thus not encouraging a more challenging course load.so very disappointed!!!

Posted April 30, 2011
Wasatch High is great. Throughout my sophomore & junior year there I've seen how wonderful the staff is and how far they will go to help you out. I had a really low GPA when I entered high school and Wasatch High School was the school that helped me raise that GPA up. Students there are great & welcome new students with a friendly attitude. I love Wasatch High and I'm going to miss it when I graduate.

Posted November 08, 2008

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted August 01, 2007

Posted July 09, 2007

Posted February 27, 2006
- a former student
I enjoyed everything that wasatch had to offer. I went to that school from 2003-2005 and I loved every minute of it. The staff was unbelieveable and I wouldn't change anything about it.

Wasatch High School
930 South 500 East, Heber City, UT  84032
Last modified Wasatch High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasatch High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top