Hooper, UT

Freedom School 5

Posted May 31, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this school. I was a parent that didn't research schools when I moved to the area because my kids were so small. Fast forward a few years, and I don't ever want to leave this district. Teachers are amazing and attentive and my child actually cried the last day of school because he was going to miss his school. The rating here doesn't sound accurate to me.

Freedom School 5

Posted May 25, 2012
This school is so underrated! Having had children at a few other schhols due to moving I can say that this is a FANTASTIC school. Yes the classes are large but the teachers I have seen are handling it so very well! It is a well organized campus, clean, nice and new. My childrens teachers did a great job at letting them learn at their own levels and not just doing the same thing as everyone else. Many schhols will say that they do this but these teachers actually DID. We have recently moved to another school in a neighboring district. The school we moved to rates much higher than this one but my two boys were WAY ahead of their peers at thier new school. I credit their amazing teachers (Mrs. Standage in 4th and Ms. Pancheri in 6th) for instilling in them a love for learning and for getting them excited about their own education. The kids at this school and surrounding community are great and the Principal, Mr. Proffer is a great leader and very hands on. The staff is great from the aides to the cafeteria to the front office. It is a very friendly and positive environment that you will notice as soon as you enter. Great school- wish we didn't have to leave!!

Freedom School 2

Posted May 11, 2012
I am not crazy about the way they handled a bullying situation with my child. It's unfortunate the kids in that situation need administrators on their side. Loved kindergarten teachers but 1st grade...not so much!

Posted July 02, 2008
I have a my oldest child going to freedom and it is a great school. But my husband and I are both active duty. And it was a hard year for my son since my husband was deployed and it was his first year of kindergarten the teachers really did understand what he was going through.

Posted May 28, 2008
I have 3 children that go to freedom and it is a great school with great teachers. But way over -crowded!

Posted December 14, 2007
I have children in 2nd and Kinder and I have to say that I love their teachers! They are doing a wonderful job. I also work with the reading tutor program and it seems to do a world of good for the students involved.

Posted July 18, 2007
Good school, but is way over-crowded due to boundries and district politics. Teachers are great and school is nice.

Freedom School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
Freedom is an awesome elementary with great teachers and programs. Parent involvement with the school and classes is a large part of what makes this school so great.

Freedom School 4

Posted August 11, 2005

Freedom School
4555 West 5500 South, Hooper, UT  84315
Last modified Freedom School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top