Hyrum, UT
Students enrolled: 1,303

South Cache 8-9 Center 5

Posted April 06, 2013
I love this school. The principle is awesome. My daughter is in her second year there and I am very impressed with her growth and the commitment the teachers have in helping her succeed. I think they have an excellent balance of community, parental, student and teacher input and responsibilities. Super impressed :)

South Cache 8-9 Center

Posted February 09, 2009
I am shocked that this school has such a high rating. I do not feel that it is a top school. What I have seen is that kids that struggle get pushed aside by some teachers.

South Cache 8-9 Center 5

Posted September 26, 2008
Great school best teacher is Mr. Sorenson

South Cache 8-9 Center
10 South 480 West, Hyrum, UT  84319
Last modified South Cache 8-9 Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Cache 8-9 Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top