Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec 5

Posted January 15, 2014
I have one child in 1st grade in Vista . This is our 2nd year & we love it ! The had laptops in Kindergarten & the have ipads in 1st grade! My child loves all her teachers. The front office staff are all amazing. The Vice Principal Mr. Orem is one of the most intelligent & caring people I have met. I drive 45 min. from my rural community because I feel it is worth it.

Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec 5

Posted September 04, 2013
I love Vista! I have two boys in the school now -a Kindergartener and a 2nd grader. The technology available to these kids is remarkable and more than they ever could have gotten at the school we were zoned for. They have access to computers adn Ipads everyday. The tech for teachers is SO impressive too. Great tools for learning in different ways. Vista has access to programs only available to private schools, but on a public school budget. My sons are never bored and can advance at their own pace and aren't stuck waiting on other kids. The class sizes are set, and my boys get quality time with their teachers. I can't say enough about the amazing teachers, staff and school in general. Even the office staff knows my sons' names. The parent involvement is great. I feel *heard* by the teachers and the teachers/staff encourage help and advice. I drive me boys 15 mins to attend Vista -even though there is a elementary school within 5 mins walking distance of our house- to me, their education is so important, and as far as I have seen there is no better option then this charter school. I really havent' been able to say all I wish I could. Spectacular school all around!

Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec 1

Posted January 21, 2010

Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec
585 East Center St, Ivins, UT  84738
Last modified Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista At Entrada School Of Performing Arts And Tec Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top