Bad
Good

Posted September 23, 2014
My daughter has attended this school since her first grade year, and this year, her fourth grade year, will be her last due to us relocating to another city. RMES is the best school she has ever attended, and we are really sad to be leaving the teachers, administration, community and friends behind. The teachers are always in training and taking courses, and they genuinely care about the students. The new principal, Amy Mitchell, is super sweet, caring, knowledgable, and well-loved by all of the students. The PTO is always doing fun things for the school, and raising money to help with education costs. I have absolutely no complaints about any of the staff members there, and it's been a blessing to be surrounded by people who care about your kid, and want them to do well. My daughter had Mrs. Maserang for two years in a row, and I was constantly blown away by her level of teaching. My daughter grew by leaps and bounds, and gained so much confidence under her care and guidance. Thank you, RMES, for everything you have done for us, and we are truly sad that our daughter will not be able to finish up elementary school there!!

Red Mountain School 4

Posted February 10, 2009
Teachers are always being trained in research-based teaching strategies. The PTO is very involved in the school. My students have grown leaps and bounds each year with the teachers they have had here.

Posted October 19, 2007
My son is in 1st grade this year and is having a wonderful time. I have been so pleased with his teacher thus far. The entire school seems friendly and warm. I look forward to raising my children in this area and attending Red Mountain.

Posted December 26, 2003
I think Red Mountain is wonderful for my child. It has that small town feel and the people are great. My daughter's teacher couldn't be better. Her classmates are well mannerred children and they get along well. Due to several moves my daughter has been in 5 schools this one is her 5th and I couldn't say these things about the other schools.

Red Mountain School
263 East 200 South, Ivins, UT  84738
Last modified Red Mountain School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.