Posted March 06, 2010
My daughter hated all her schools until she got to Tuacahn. The infrastructure is fantastic and the energy and dedication of the teachers is incredible. As my daughter says 'Tuacahn Rocks!'

Posted February 04, 2009
Tuacahn has been the most wonderful experience for me. Not only have I been able to really push my self artistically, but I have also been challenged academically. I am currently a senior (08-09) have been accepted to my top 3 colleges, and have received so far more than $18,000 in scholarships, this would not have been possible at just any old' public high school. I am on a first name basis with many of my teachers, while still maintaining the respect needed in a learning environment. i have several of my teachers personal phone numbers, I am able to call them or text them at any time, night or weekend, with questions/comments/concerns. We have an intense ACT/SAT prep course that is only 30 dollars. The same course at sylvan is about $3,000. The administration is familiar with EVERY single student, knowing their name, and a little bit about them.

Posted August 29, 2008
This school is a college preparatory charter school that focuses on the performing arts. It is an incredible opportunity for students to challenge themselves both in their academics and their performing

Tuacahn High School For The Performing Arts 0

Posted July 23, 2008
Tuacahn is a good school. We moved here for my daughter to go to this school. She has had some good experiences but also some not so good. She was here last year for her junior year and will go there this year 08-09. She disliked the unfriendliness of the students so much she thought of going to the school a mile away for her senior year. She has decided to go back to Tuacahn. Maybe being a school of performers makes the students unfriendly because of the competitiveness of the type of students that would go there. We didn't like the idea of the uniforms at first because this type of kids are usually want to be creative in the way they dress. But we have been very happy with the uniforms and not so much time and money needs to be put on buying, etc. clothing.

Posted May 21, 2006
This school is great! Especially for kids who like to be themselves and not worry about peer pressure. The students are more like a family, class sizes VERY small, and lots of opportunities for taking college courses. Just a wonderful school. My son just graduated and I can't tell you what it has done for him and for his education.

Posted July 12, 2005
Tuacahn is a place where kids can be themselves without a lot of the outside pressures that easily seen at public high schools. Just looking at it anyone can see. Whether it's the uniforms that keep equality or the individualists confidance to sing and dance through the hallways. (Sometimes with accompaniment.) Hopefully nothing will ever cause this establishment to fail.

Tuacahn High School For The Performing Arts
1100 Tuacahn Dr, Ivins, UT  84738
Last modified Tuacahn High School For The Performing Arts is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tuacahn High School For The Performing Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.