Bad
Good

My daughter hated all her schools until she got to Tuacahn. The infrastructure is fantastic and the energy and dedication of the teachers is incredible. As my daughter says 'Tuacahn Rocks!'

Tuacahn has been the most wonderful experience for me. Not only have I been able to really push my self artistically, but I have also been challenged academically. I am currently a senior (08-09) have been accepted to my top 3 colleges, and have received so far more than $18,000 in scholarships, this would not have been possible at just any old' public high school. I am on a first name basis with many of my teachers, while still maintaining the respect needed in a learning environment. i have several of my teachers personal phone numbers, I am able to call them or text them at any time, night or weekend, with questions/comments/concerns. We have an intense ACT/SAT prep course that is only 30 dollars. The same course at sylvan is about $3,000. The administration is familiar with EVERY single student, knowing their name, and a little bit about them.

This school is a college preparatory charter school that focuses on the performing arts. It is an incredible opportunity for students to challenge themselves both in their academics and their performing

Tuacahn is a good school. We moved here for my daughter to go to this school. She has had some good experiences but also some not so good. She was here last year for her junior year and will go there this year 08-09. She disliked the unfriendliness of the students so much she thought of going to the school a mile away for her senior year. She has decided to go back to Tuacahn. Maybe being a school of performers makes the students unfriendly because of the competitiveness of the type of students that would go there. We didn't like the idea of the uniforms at first because this type of kids are usually want to be creative in the way they dress. But we have been very happy with the uniforms and not so much time and money needs to be put on buying, etc. clothing.

Last modified Tuacahn High School For The Performing Arts is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.