Kaysville, UT

Posted November 29, 2012
Our family recently moved from out of state and were anxious to see how the new shcool would be. My son loved his teacher, and so do we. The cirriculum was challinging enough to keep him on his toes, but not overwhelming. The office staff is always helpful and friendly. Great school with awesome learning enviornment!

Posted August 10, 2012
The teachers here are excellent!! They really care about education and my kids have loved every teacher they have had!!!

H C Burton School 4

Posted July 09, 2007
My child is the Spectrum program at Burton and I am so thankful for the teachers and principal to allow it at this school. We came from a school where most parents work one if not two jobs and there were very few volunteers to help out. At Burton there is so much assistance, the school is clean and meals even seem better than the last school. Thanks for the all the efforts and hard work. M. Zucker

Posted June 04, 2007
We moved here in 2005, there could not be a better school. The teachers and staff are so wonderful. My children absolutely love it. It really is the best

H C Burton School
827 East 200 South, Kaysville, UT  84037
Last modified H C Burton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H C Burton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top