Fairfield Jr High School 2

Posted August 08, 2014
I honestly couldn't stand this school, the kids were very judgmental it was very hard to get into different social circles so if you got stuck in the wrong one you were basically trapped there.

Posted August 26, 2012
AWESOME SCHOOL! Teachers, students and staff are amazing, both my children love going here! Home prices are slightly more expensive in this area than farther North, but this school and Davis High School are worth the extra investment.

Fairfield Jr High School 1

Posted May 06, 2012
I was new at FFJH last year. The teachers were great and I learned well but not as well as my old school. The office and principal staff is hard to work with and I absoulty hated it last year. The students here are not welcoming and very judgmental. I was so glad to be rezoned to a new school the following year.

Posted June 02, 2010
I attended Fairfield Jr. High the first year that it opened, and completed my 8th and 9th grade years there. I cannot say enough good things about this school. Not only was the principal classy and smart, the teachers held very high expectations for their students and I found myself challenged in a way that I never had been while attending Central Davis Jr. High. Also, I felt "safe." It was a wonderful environment and I look back on my years there with a great fondness.

Posted April 05, 2010
I went to FFJH for my seventh grade year (o8-o9) and half of my eighth(o9-1o). I feel that some students did not meet satisfactory qualifications but most did. The students had a high respect for all and did not approve of vulgar language and vandalism. I think that if it was a charter school, I would still be there today. I currently go to Oquirrh Mountain Charter School and I say that compared to FFJH, it has severe competition. I do not like OMCS very much and I wish I still went to FFJH. FFJH got first in the Science Olympiad State Finals, and OMCS barely achieved third.I liked FFJH's classes were exciting and challenging(good thing, if I get bored, I get F's) and the teachers were fair and honest. Overall, nice school!

Posted April 04, 2010
I've attended FFJH for my seventh and eighth grade years. This is probably one of the best schools in Utah!!! Most of the students I've met are all really nice and friendly and the teachers are great and help the class to learn. We have three different languages, Chinese, French, and Spanish, and tons of extra curricular activities! The Science Olympiad has won more years that I've been alive (I think now it's 15 years) and we have great sports teams. I love this school!!!!!

Posted October 28, 2009

Fairfield Jr High School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
I have attended FFJH for my seventh grade year (08-09) and I have to say it is one of the best schools in the county. i loved FFJH it has some of the most caring and compationite teachers. we have a sience olympiad team that has won 14 years in a row so you know this school has a good education. it also provides culture and disiplin. Most of the teachers have masters or bachelors in the subjects they teach for example Mrs. Mcewen Mr. Erickson Mr. Jones all have masters degree in thier fields of teaching and in other fields for that matter and we have a good drama and arts program that teaches kids more about creativity, we have 2 languge courses to offer english and spanish and FFJH also teaches several business courses and begging and intermediate typing classes along with sports activitys like wrestling basketball and track.

Posted May 21, 2009
Fairfield Junior High School is an amazing school. The teachers are great, the science program is amazing, it offers an advanced honors math class, and it has many electives to choose from, including French, Spanish, Choir, Band, Orchestra, Art, Drama, Yearbook, Creative Writing, Photography, and many, many more. Fairfield offers many extracurriculars, from sports (Basketball, Track [great], Volleyball, etc, etc,] to the musical (This year, The Music Man and absolutely excellent) to Science Olympiad and NAL (Olympiad has gone to Nationals every year for 14 years and NAL won District this year). Academics are excellent (note the rating above). Students are mostly kind and awesome. Teachers will help you and and fun to know! I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 08, 2009
I actually attended Fairfield Junior High School. It has excellent programs, including Drama, Sports, Art, and my personal favorite, Music (choir)!! The music teacher here is AMAZING. Mrs. Lisa Miner has been teaching for years, and has a way with words! She holds the wonderful ability of being able to phrase things, as well as provide examples, in order to teach her students. After our choirs sing commonly-known songs, You will never want to listen to the original AGAIN. They are absoulutely OUTSTANDING! I hope you will enjoy attending this school, as I did!

Fairfield Jr High School
951 North Fairfield Rd, Kaysville, UT  84037
Last modified Fairfield Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top