Kaysville, UT

Posted May 20, 2014
I have three children attending Windridge. I cannot say enough about this school! It is wonderful! The previous principal was outstanding, and our new principal (2014) is just as phenomenal. My kids are thriving. I have not had a bad experience yet with any of the teachers. Parent involvement is amazing, as there are usually 2-3 parents coming to help in the classrooms at various times during the day. Despite the previous review, teacher communication is for the most part good. There have been a few frustrations with teacher communication, but for the most part, my emails are returned promptly, and things have been resolved. The teachers encourage academic excellence as well as creativity. I should also commend the children that attend this school. My kids have the best peers! On a more personally level, I feel Windridge is a school that is concerned about safety, bullying, and reinforcing parents' teaching their kids to be ethically and morally responsible to their community. We love this school!

Windridge School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
This is school is at the bottom of the barrel. It seems like the teachers care at first but later on forget it. Poor communication with the parents. If your child needs help they pass them to someone else. The teacher doesn't want to help. The principal really doesn't do anything, poor leadership. School grounds have poor security, no fencing. If you come from another state your not welcome there. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Windridge School 0

Posted January 12, 2010
I have had a student at Windridge for the past five years, and now have a couple of students there. The teachers have all surpassed my expectations. I love that there are so many opportunities to volunteer and that so many parents are in the school serving. It is a community gem!

Posted August 16, 2007
I love, love, love the way the great teachers and administration use us parents efficiently. The school is a positive place to be that encourages growth and self esteem for each child individually. The great test scores are just a bonus!

Posted September 09, 2003
We moved to the area in 2003. We are thrilled with the school, its quality of education, and the care and concern taken by the teachers and administration.

Windridge School
1300 South 700 East, Kaysville, UT  84037
Last modified Windridge School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windridge School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top