523 students|Entheos Academy

Good

Entheos Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 14, 2015
Our schools values are Enthusiasm, Excellence, Leadership, Service, and Respect. We also take pride in these values too, Integrity, Patriotism, Individuality, Adventure, and Family. We definitely carry those qualities out well.

Posted July 14, 2015
I am a student at Entheos! I went to kindergarten and first grade at a public school. Though I was smarter than some, it was still hard to understand the topics my teachers were teaching. When I came to Entheos for second grade everyone was inviting, and though we were getting more of an advanced education, it made more sense. I love the feeling of the community our school has, and how everyone knows everyone. At the time I'm in seventh grade, and I'm so glad I never left Entheos. I plan to spend the rest of my Jr. High years here at Entheos, and I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 23, 2014
My child is in kindergarten. He started in a public school but couple months ago the school had a place for him. I had my doubts about the change because he's really smart and his reading level was about a second grader, also said that he's was really stuck and bored at the public school, also they were 26 kids and one teacher. At Entheos they are 26 and two teachers. One of them teach Spanish. Also they have music and art. They do Singapore Math program. And my child is in a group with kids with the same level progress. I have to say that I liked the teacher he had before but Miss Emily is a really excellent teacher, she teaches discipline and respect. My son loves it. And I'm really satisfied with the change.

Posted May 21, 2013
Entheos Charter School is a wonderful school located in Kearns, UT. I have had 3 children attend Entheos and have been extremely happy with the education that they have received. In addition to the basics, the school also teaches many other programs with a hands on approach. I wouldn't dream of having my kids go to any other school.

Entheos Academy
4710 West 6200 South, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified Entheos Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Entheos Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top