Entheos Academy 5

Posted February 23, 2014
My child is in kindergarten. He started in a public school but couple months ago the school had a place for him. I had my doubts about the change because he's really smart and his reading level was about a second grader, also said that he's was really stuck and bored at the public school, also they were 26 kids and one teacher. At Entheos they are 26 and two teachers. One of them teach Spanish. Also they have music and art. They do Singapore Math program. And my child is in a group with kids with the same level progress. I have to say that I liked the teacher he had before but Miss Emily is a really excellent teacher, she teaches discipline and respect. My son loves it. And I'm really satisfied with the change.

Entheos Academy 5

Posted January 19, 2010

Entheos Academy
4710 West 6200 South, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified Entheos Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Entheos Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top