526 students|Entheos Academy

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

My kindergarten student did have a bully in the first week of school. And I emailed the teacher and she ensured me she would keep an eye out and also speek with the children. And it took a little time but my child is no longer having that problem. So If he's happy Im happy. So as long as you bring up the situation to staff I believe they handle the matter well

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

This was our first school where we have helped and learned about service hours. Which at first I a little hesitant about the whole thing. But after helping my child with his service hours in graffiti clean up, during the weekend's we've both have been learning alot about the community and we have also. Had alot of help now from the neighborhood kids. Which have also been on bord. Its a win-win.

Freindly staff, kids are happy and are always learning. I love that teachers email news letters, upcoming events, progress reports, and what they will be learning for each week. And if I have a question or concern I send out a quick email and have always got speedy responses. I really couldn't ask for anything better. Especially in this area (kearns) its been really tuff trying to find a school where the kids are actually learning and are happy. So I would totally recommend this school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our schools values are Enthusiasm, Excellence, Leadership, Service, and Respect. We also take pride in these values too, Integrity, Patriotism, Individuality, Adventure, and Family. We definitely carry those qualities out well.

I am a student at Entheos! I went to kindergarten and first grade at a public school. Though I was smarter than some, it was still hard to understand the topics my teachers were teaching. When I came to Entheos for second grade everyone was inviting, and though we were getting more of an advanced education, it made more sense. I love the feeling of the community our school has, and how everyone knows everyone. At the time I'm in seventh grade, and I'm so glad I never left Entheos. I plan to spend the rest of my Jr. High years here at Entheos, and I would recommend this school to anyone.

My child is in kindergarten. He started in a public school but couple months ago the school had a place for him. I had my doubts about the change because he's really smart and his reading level was about a second grader, also said that he's was really stuck and bored at the public school, also they were 26 kids and one teacher. At Entheos they are 26 and two teachers. One of them teach Spanish. Also they have music and art. They do Singapore Math program. And my child is in a group with kids with the same level progress. I have to say that I liked the teacher he had before but Miss Emily is a really excellent teacher, she teaches discipline and respect. My son loves it. And I'm really satisfied with the change.

Entheos Charter School is a wonderful school located in Kearns, UT. I have had 3 children attend Entheos and have been extremely happy with the education that they have received. In addition to the basics, the school also teaches many other programs with a hands on approach. I wouldn't dream of having my kids go to any other school.

Last modified Entheos Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.