Kearns, UT

West Kearns School 5

Posted August 16, 2013
We LOVE this school! The teachers work amazingly hard to help the students. They care sbout the kids and it really shows. The principal is amazing, we couldn't have anyone who cares more about our kids and does everything in their power to help them succeed!

West Kearns School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
This school is great ! Teachers are awesome and really care, I dont understand why it gets a 2 :( For this reason I was really hesitant of enrolling my daughter (we live across the street) but I was finding my self driving about 30 miles to and from another school ... Meet the principal take a tour >>> this school is really not bad ... Be involved as a parent, and all will be well ... I'm glad we gave them a chance,our child is very happy and is doing great just like she was at her charter school ...

West Kearns School 4

Posted April 21, 2010
'The Teachers, Special Ed & other staff really care about the students and try to help them succeed as much as possible.'

West Kearns School 1

Posted March 21, 2006
My daughter attends this school and it has been a nightmare. The disrespect the teachers have for the students is horrible. The office staff and principal are inept to say the least.

West Kearns School 2

Posted April 01, 2005

West Kearns School
4900 South 4620 West, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified West Kearns School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Kearns School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top