906 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

my daughter is been at this school since preschool and she loves her teachers all the teachers pretty much now her by name because shes been her for so long. i would recomend this school to other parents because safety is their #1 goal. the teacher are friendly and kind

We LOVE this school! The teachers work amazingly hard to help the students. They care sbout the kids and it really shows. The principal is amazing, we couldn't have anyone who cares more about our kids and does everything in their power to help them succeed!

This school is great ! Teachers are awesome and really care, I dont understand why it gets a 2 :( For this reason I was really hesitant of enrolling my daughter (we live across the street) but I was finding my self driving about 30 miles to and from another school ... Meet the principal take a tour >>> this school is really not bad ... Be involved as a parent, and all will be well ... I'm glad we gave them a chance,our child is very happy and is doing great just like she was at her charter school ...

'The Teachers, Special Ed & other staff really care about the students and try to help them succeed as much as possible.'

Last modified West Kearns School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.