687 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

This school is awesome. It always improve fun things every year. The teachers are nice. Thye made things easier to learn and they have the most challenging skills ever. The principle was helpful with things. It made me love school a lot, Me and my cousins love racing in the field it was fun!!!!!!!!!!! So to my opinion Beehive elementary rocks this world!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely hate this school. My oldest did well and excelled, but her kindergarten and 1st grade were awesome teachers, her second horrible. I hate the drive through but they have improved it but it is situated in a horrible location (residential area). The office staff is not friendly. My second daughter has a heart condition and I asked the office to put a health plan in and they were rude and said that I needed to call the nurse who is never there. Her teacher was horrible, told her about her condition and that she couldn't run, but she forgot and made her run.Drove farther to another school.

The educators at Beehive care about each student and do all they can to help them thrive. They have extra activities like math boxes and bee a reader. And they care about families, they do family nights so that the kids can bring parents to be involved in school activities. Wonderful school all the way around.

This is an excellent school and it's obvious that the teachers and the administration are very dedicated to help each student receive the best education possible. I have worked at this school for years doing various jobs and one can see very clearly when a student does not have the best home environment. 'In the end, no program can substitute for a parent.'--Obama

Overall, I have been happy with my children's experience at Beehive Elementary. I find that the teachers are willing to work with me to best help my children reach their potential, by providing additional learning opportunities, or, moving my son to the math class in the grade level above his, so that he would not be bored in a class where he already knew the concepts. I appreciate the willingness I've seen in tailoring his education to meet his needs.

Last modified Beehive School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.