680 students|Granite District

Bad
Good

Beehive School 5

Posted February 04, 2013
This school is awesome. It always improve fun things every year. The teachers are nice. Thye made things easier to learn and they have the most challenging skills ever. The principle was helpful with things. It made me love school a lot, Me and my cousins love racing in the field it was fun!!!!!!!!!!! So to my opinion Beehive elementary rocks this world!!!!!!!!!!!

Beehive School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
I absolutely hate this school. My oldest did well and excelled, but her kindergarten and 1st grade were awesome teachers, her second horrible. I hate the drive through but they have improved it but it is situated in a horrible location (residential area). The office staff is not friendly. My second daughter has a heart condition and I asked the office to put a health plan in and they were rude and said that I needed to call the nurse who is never there. Her teacher was horrible, told her about her condition and that she couldn't run, but she forgot and made her run.Drove farther to another school.

Posted September 16, 2009
The educators at Beehive care about each student and do all they can to help them thrive. They have extra activities like math boxes and bee a reader. And they care about families, they do family nights so that the kids can bring parents to be involved in school activities. Wonderful school all the way around.

Beehive School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
This is an excellent school and it's obvious that the teachers and the administration are very dedicated to help each student receive the best education possible. I have worked at this school for years doing various jobs and one can see very clearly when a student does not have the best home environment. 'In the end, no program can substitute for a parent.'--Obama

Posted September 18, 2008
Overall, I have been happy with my children's experience at Beehive Elementary. I find that the teachers are willing to work with me to best help my children reach their potential, by providing additional learning opportunities, or, moving my son to the math class in the grade level above his, so that he would not be bored in a class where he already knew the concepts. I appreciate the willingness I've seen in tailoring his education to meet his needs.

Posted February 23, 2006
We love beehive!!! recently the principal was selected as an 'Administrator of the Year'. Wonderful principal & teachers. As with any school, parental involvement in crucial. Here the community is excelling. Many parents & volunteers can be seen daily helping in the classrooms. School pride is evident & the students seem to enjoy the school. One comment: the traffic at school start & let out times is horrendous. The cars line up in front of the school in both directions for at least a block. This is due to parents not following the rules about drop-offs & pick-ups, and just rudeness by the parents in general. The school is doing its best to keep the situation under control, but there is only so much they can do. Its a great school. My children love it... And the teachers are awesome. A+.

Beehive School 1

Posted August 19, 2005
This school was the worst school my kids ever went to. The teachers never challenge my children to go above and beyond. I complained about the teachers and nothing was ever taken seriously. For the past 2 years I have drove my kids to a different school when I live only 4 houses away from Beehive. If you have a chance to go somewhere else, go!

Beehive School
5655 South 5220 West, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified Beehive School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beehive School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top