Posted June 16, 2011
As a student this was a fantastic school. A true sense of community built through common experience. It was great that the roof leaked a little and that everything wasn't polished and clean because that is how life is. I feel the education was a solid foundation looking back after finishing my masters in engineering.

St Francis Xavier Catholic School 3

Posted May 05, 2011
I have to agree, the school is good, but it could be better. If your child is a self motivated high functioning student, great. Any special help, they don't want to deal with your child.

St Francis Xavier Catholic School 2

Posted May 10, 2009
I would have to disagree with other ratings...St. Francis has good intentions but it misses the mark on quality modern education. While is does instill catholic values, academically it is mediocre at best, and not worth the tuition for those that have to pay full price. Many of the seasoned faculty have never taught anywhere else and it shows. They are stuck in a rut and very resistant to change and updating instruction. Your better off going to one of the other catholic schools where, for the same price, you get more technology, specials, programs, and teachers who are willing to be innovative.

Posted March 24, 2007
We are just finishing up our first year at St. Francis. I cannot express enough how impressed I am with this school. Having worked in the public system for many years I can honestly say the superior education and supportive and caring community found at St. Francis is truly unique, even among parochial schools. The principal is wonderful as are her staff. The tuition is well worth it. Everyone at the school is happy and smiling, including the many parent volunteers. There are many activities for families, and for students' varying interests! You won't be disappointed!

Posted July 08, 2005
My daughter has been at St. Francis since pre-school. She is now going into 5th grade. It is a wonderful school. The principal knows every students name - they have fabulous teachers! The diversity at St. Francis is refreshing! My daughter reads and writes well above grade level. If you are looking for a loving supportive environment for your child, go to St. Francis!

Posted April 30, 2004
My daughter is in 8th grade at St. Francis. She will be gratuating in less than a month. She has learned so much from the past eleven years at St. Francis. The teachers are great and they create a wonderful enviornment for the students. My daughter loves all her teachers and I can really tell that its a big step for her to leave St. Francis, it is her second home. St. Francis provides a rich education not only in math and social studies, but my daughter has learned so much about her faith and following God there. There is a parent involvement program and an after school day care. I reccomend this school to anyone looking for a good place to send their childern! Patty

St Francis Xavier Catholic School
4501 West 5215 South, Kearns, UT  84118
Last modified St Francis Xavier Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis Xavier Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top