Posted March 30, 2014
I am really impressed with our experience at Sand Springs. I was hesitant about the year round schedule but it is working out great for our family. The school is great at communication and its always making different ways to stay in the loop. The teacher we have is so well educated and well versed in educational philosophy and curriculum we trust her implicitly. We'd love it if our son could stay with her indefinitely. The school has a lot of amazing community involvement. They seem to have a very active PTA which I appreciate. We appreciate the efforts made on the staffs part to address any and all concerns we have brought up. We also appreciate being made aware of any issues/events/drills going on at school that may interest our child.

Posted August 14, 2013
I love this school! My son goes here after we moved recently and we have nothing to say but praise for the excellent teachers and faculty. The school has a great layout and has adapted well to the year-round schedule to accommodate the growing population.

Posted July 25, 2013
I LOVE this school and all the teachers and staff!! They really care about the kids and help them along! If it weren't for such great teachers, my son wouldn't have gotten as far as he has!!

Sand Springs School 4

Posted November 27, 2010
We've lived all over the US and this has been one of the best schools we've attended. The teachers have been good to work with. Concerns are not brushed under the rug, and there is a high amount of parental involvement. Office staff is okay. I only wish for a stronger music program, but I believe budget doesn't allow for it.

Posted April 27, 2010
Great teachers, great experiences, amazing curriculum, happy students!

Posted August 15, 2009
I love the parent and teacher involvement..I also love that they have an immersion program that so far both of my children are attending..Great school!

Sand Springs School 4

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted August 16, 2008
I love this school and the teachers are great! I have 3 kids who attend here and have never had any problems

Posted February 21, 2008
This school is just great! It has a Spanish Immersion program that is fabulous. This is my son's K year in the Spanish Immersion and he's already picking up so much. The staff is amazing and the parent involvement is high. This is one of few the public schools that I would allow my children to go to.

Sand Springs School
242 North 3200 West, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified Sand Springs School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Springs School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top