644 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

King School 5

Posted September 17, 2015
My son and niece go to this school. I cannot say enough about how great this school and its staff are, I feel like the teachers care so much about my son learning what he needs to and I know they do a great job because his test scores are amazing, I also love that almost all of the staff get to know all of the children even if they aren't in they're class. makes me feel like my son is safe at school, I would only say if there was a downfall was that we have gotten a new principal the last 3years and I would like it if one would just stay so the kids don't get to comfortable with one and then they leave. overall this school is amazing and they have an awesome after school program as well.

King School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
This is a great school. Five years ago we got a new principal and he is awesome. He is always in the classrooms and out after school interacting with the student and parents. He also does reading groups in the morning and has everyone help

King School 4

Posted April 21, 2012
This school has a new principal who is very approchable and very active with the students of the school. He is very willing to talk with parents and to work with you and your student. I have been happy with most of the teachers and feel that most of them really enjoy their work and are sincerely interested in their students. I am a very active volunteer at this school and have been for 5 years now. I do feel like I have seen an improvement in the environment at the school since my son started attending there.

King School 5

Posted July 17, 2006
I love this school. My child has a disability and they (her teachers and the principal) have worked hard to make sure she stays at her grade level. I was able to go to the principal with concerns I had for my daughter and knew she would help me out. Sadly, we are moving and I will really miss this school.

King School 1

Posted April 01, 2006
This is the worst elementary school I've ever seen. I love teachers and have always been very active in our school districts. These are the laziest and least effective teachers I've ever encountered. Please understand that my contact is with two teachers specifically. The school is poorly kept and the rules exercised by the school seem far more concerned with the teacher's convenience than for the well-being of the children. My experience with the principal was terrible. With her at the helm it is easy to see why the school is so woefully behind. If you care about your child's education then I would recommend that you stay away from King Elementary.

King School
601 East 1000 North, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified King School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top