625 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

My son and niece go to this school. I cannot say enough about how great this school and its staff are, I feel like the teachers care so much about my son learning what he needs to and I know they do a great job because his test scores are amazing, I also love that almost all of the staff get to know all of the children even if they aren't in they're class. makes me feel like my son is safe at school, I would only say if there was a downfall was that we have gotten a new principal the last 3years and I would like it if one would just stay so the kids don't get to comfortable with one and then they leave. overall this school is amazing and they have an awesome after school program as well.

This is a great school. Five years ago we got a new principal and he is awesome. He is always in the classrooms and out after school interacting with the student and parents. He also does reading groups in the morning and has everyone help

This school has a new principal who is very approchable and very active with the students of the school. He is very willing to talk with parents and to work with you and your student. I have been happy with most of the teachers and feel that most of them really enjoy their work and are sincerely interested in their students. I am a very active volunteer at this school and have been for 5 years now. I do feel like I have seen an improvement in the environment at the school since my son started attending there.

Last modified King School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.