581 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Adams School 2

Posted August 27, 2014
Adams elementary. I have 2 kids at Adams. I don't agree with the early outs. I think the kids have too much "free time." My kids have two 15 minute recess a, 40 minute lunch (which I don't have a problem with) and gym. Also there's no security. The school that my kids went to before had cameras and the doors were locked once school started. You had to buzz to get into the school. I've also had problems with my one son not being dropped off at his stop. It may not be a big deal to the school but when you have to get in your car and chase the bus down that's a problem. There was another incident where I was trying to find out where my son was. I call 2 times to tell the school he was to ride the bus home. 15/20 minutes after he was suppose to get off the bus I found out that the school never put him on the bus. The staff is pretty nice but think they should look at educating the kids more and security.

Adams School 5

Posted July 21, 2014
This school year week be the 3rd one that my children will be attending Adams, we love it there. I have 2 kids that utilize special education services, and Ms. Arnold has been a phenomenal positive influence on them, instilling confidence, as as teaching them patience, good study habits, and fostering a love for learning. We adored Principal Chambers, and are excited to get to know Principal For Bush.

Adams School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
Conform, conform, conform....The principal puts English as a second language students and her teachers above other children and what parents feel are best for their children. The PTA only picks their friends to be room mothers and there are no Halloween parades or kindergarten graduation. What do parents get to be involved in? I have to consider home school above sending my child one more year here.

Adams School 5

Posted October 11, 2007
This has been a great school for my kids. The staff is wonderful. They are always willing to help. There are some great parent volunteers. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone!

Adams School 2

Posted April 28, 2004
I find the educator's quite good, but the administration seems lacking in vision and attention.

Adams School
2200 East 2500 North, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified Adams School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.