Layton, UT
Students enrolled: 1,196

Legacy Jr High School 4

Posted April 01, 2013
I believe this school could be rated as one of the top in the country. The teachers are some of the best my daughter has ever experienced. They go above and beyond to support their students. The administration is top notch as well. I have never attended a school function that wasn't supported by either the Principle or Vice and several teachers. We moved here from out of state and my daughter felt welcomed from day 1. The only negative is there is almost no diversity in this school. I know this is Utah, but there are very few minorities at Legacy. This may be representative of the community we live in, but it is definitely not of the rest of the country and world. It was actually the first comment my daughter made after the first day of school. This isn't the schools fault, but if you are moving here from a state where schools are more diverse, be prepared. That is the only reason I rated this school a 4. Every other aspect from students to teachers to administration is top notch!

Legacy Jr High School 5

Posted May 08, 2010

Legacy Jr High School 5

Posted March 21, 2010

Legacy Jr High School
411 North 3200 West, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified Legacy Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top