924 students|Davis District

Bad
Good

Posted October 06, 2010
I have a son with special needs at this school. All of the teachers and staff involved in his education are amazing. My experience with Heritage has been outstanding.

Posted May 05, 2010
We bought our first house over 2 years ago, and wanted to find a good school for our kids. We have loved this school! The teachers and staff are Wonderful and the parent involvement is Amazing! There is no PERFECT school, especially with a public school, but our children have had good educational experiences and we have loved all of their teachers so far...........

Posted July 30, 2008
I have often volunteered at this school, and I find myself more and more impressed with the teachers, principal, and staff. I love knowing that my family members are among such careing people. In particular I had the pleasure in seeing how attentive a third grade teacher was to the class. The kids were pushed educationally, and stimulated artisticly. The school assembly I attended showed how much respect both student and staff had for each other as the children sat so quietly on the floor. The assembly was super as well, and you could tell the teachers and student worked so hard on it. My opinion of this school is extreemly high. It would be a blessing for any family to have kids attend here.

Heritage School 4

Posted November 29, 2007
Our family just moved here from California and my husband and I were very skeptical about the schools in Utah. I have to say that we are very impressed with the schools in Davis County, and are very impressed with Heritage Elementary. Our children are getting the same level of education they were getting back in California and we couldn't be happier.

Posted November 16, 2005
We have two children at Heritage and have been very happy with the school. The school has a reputation of high quality teachers, good parent/teacher involvement and our kids have a very good opinion about the school.

Heritage School
1354 West Weaver Ln, Layton, UT  84041
Last modified Heritage School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top