1,132 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

They do not work well for children with food allergies and will treat your child poorly if asked to assist them.

My kids have had great teachers attending this school. I love that they keep you well informed with emails, calls, texts, etc. Everyone is really nice, and all my neighbors love this school as well.

I'll be sending my fourth child to Fox Hollow this fall, so I've run the gamut from K-6th with my kids; it's safe to say, we LOVE this school! Overall, they have several excellent teachers per grade level, and I love the principal; his door is open and he has always gone above and beyond to address any concerns or questions I've had. The art program is beyond amazing, the school itself is nice and well-kept, and I am happy with the experiences we've had with Fox Hollow thus far!

My child was threatened with a gun at this school. The child was allowed to remain in the same class and was not removed from the school or class.

The PTA was great. It was a wonderful neighborhood and community. As a whole, the school is good. The teachers were great and you could tell most were very invested in the success of their students. However, the office secretaries are rude and the administration is indifferent. I've seen on multiple occasions the principal completely ignore the students, other faculty and even parents. Even during parent teacher conferences and other school sponsored activities. The office staff have even been abrupt with me when I needed to check out my children. My kids were scared to ask to use the phone in the office they were so worried about getting in trouble.. Glad to be going to a different school this year.

I love, Love, Love this school. Everyone is so nice. They really care about your kids. My daughter has attended since it first opened. This school is the reason we have stuck around Lehi for so long. We don't want to leave the school.

This school is fantastic, The Austism program has been a major boon to my sons development. The Teachers are awesome and willing to work with the students for their needs and not expect everyone to learn at the same rate.

This school is very warm and inviting. The principal is always there to greet the kids and they all love her. The teachers are all excellent!

Last modified Fox Hollow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.