Lehi, UT
Students enrolled: 1,084

Fox Hollow School 3

Posted October 26, 2013
The PTA was great. It was a wonderful neighborhood and community. As a whole, the school is good. The teachers were great and you could tell most were very invested in the success of their students. However, the office secretaries are rude and the administration is indifferent. I've seen on multiple occasions the principal completely ignore the students, other faculty and even parents. Even during parent teacher conferences and other school sponsored activities. The office staff have even been abrupt with me when I needed to check out my children. My kids were scared to ask to use the phone in the office they were so worried about getting in trouble.. Glad to be going to a different school this year.

Posted February 16, 2010

Posted May 06, 2009
I love, Love, Love this school. Everyone is so nice. They really care about your kids. My daughter has attended since it first opened. This school is the reason we have stuck around Lehi for so long. We don't want to leave the school.

Posted April 17, 2009
This school is fantastic, The Austism program has been a major boon to my sons development. The Teachers are awesome and willing to work with the students for their needs and not expect everyone to learn at the same rate.

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009
This school is very warm and inviting. The principal is always there to greet the kids and they all love her. The teachers are all excellent!

Fox Hollow School
1450 West 3200 North, Lehi, UT  84043
Last modified Fox Hollow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fox Hollow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top