1,863 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Lehi High School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 02, 2015
The happiest day of my life was when I graduated from Lehi High School. I was filled with absolute joy knowing I never had to step foot in that place again. The smell of horse manure and weed never has to go up and into my nostrils again. Some of the staff and administration made next to impossible for some students to graduate and get their transcripts to send to college. You'd ask for a transcript and they'd give you an unofficial copy. You'd ask them to send it to them and they'd just sit at their desk and talk about their favorite recipes. Aren't you here to help us succeed? Oh that's right. Only the members of student council can succeed and they are the only ones who matter. Don't go to Lehi High. Don't send your student to Lehi High. Don't drive by Lehi High unless you to disappointed for the rest of your day. Pioneer Pete or Pioneer defeated. Their football team sucked.

Lehi High School 1

Posted August 02, 2015
The happiest day of my life was when I graduated from Lehi High School. I was filled with absolute joy knowing I never had to step foot there again. Some of the teachers and administration members made it seem like they did want me and other students to graduate. The counseling office was ridiculous. Anything to do with getting your transcripts and sending it to colleges was next to impossible. When I asked for my transcripts they gave me an unofficial copy and I had to pay $10 to send it electronically. I know of other students who asked them to send in their transcripts and they never did. When my friend moved to Washington they wouldn't send her transcripts to her or to her school. The people at the front desk have their favorite students and the students they don't like and they'll let you know where you fall. They didn't do their job and on more then one occasion when they could have been doing their job and sending out transcripts they would be talking about the best summer recipes and how they couldn't wait to go home.

Posted October 02, 2013
I love Lehi! The teachers, staff, and faculty are very helpful. There's a lot of school spirit, and a great attitude among students. Go Pioneers!

Lehi High School 2

Posted June 15, 2011
my daughter didnt enjoy her time at lehi at all she felt not part of the school, and teachers seemed picked favorites according to her overall she wasn't nearly as happy till we transferred her to WESTLAKE

Posted December 13, 2010
My son has been challenged with some severe issues as a youth. As a result, he has attend several schools since grade school. Now in his 2nd year at Lehi H.S. his Teachers, Students and even Administrators for the last two years have gone above & beyond my expectations in assisting my son. He Loves Lehi H.S.. As a parent have been impressed by those young men that have extended a hand of friendship to my son and the depth of compassion by his teachers.

Lehi High School 1

Posted April 08, 2010
I was a student here and had moved from Salt Lake City, UT and after being here for almost 2 years I have made no friends. I have never felt so isolated and lonely out of all of the schools I have attended. The staff is wonderful and willing to help, but the students here are cookie cutter people and do not reach out to students who haven't been here their whole lives it's really sad.

Posted August 08, 2008
we moved from Reno, NV to Lehi ,Utah, my 2 highschool children absolutely loved Lehi High. They felt trusted, respected and valued. The teachers really care about helping the children achieve their goals. My children excelled at this school due to the tremendous act of devotion from all faculty and staff.

Posted September 07, 2005
all in all I think that Lehi High is a very good school. they have excellent sports programs, excellent music programs, and the teachers expect alot from high school students. so there is no toleration for back talking and or making fun of people.

Lehi High School
180 North 500 East, Lehi, UT  84043
Last modified Lehi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.