Lehi, UT
Students enrolled: 1,863

Posted October 02, 2013
I love Lehi! The teachers, staff, and faculty are very helpful. There's a lot of school spirit, and a great attitude among students. Go Pioneers!

Lehi High School 2

Posted June 15, 2011
my daughter didnt enjoy her time at lehi at all she felt not part of the school, and teachers seemed picked favorites according to her overall she wasn't nearly as happy till we transferred her to WESTLAKE

Posted December 13, 2010
My son has been challenged with some severe issues as a youth. As a result, he has attend several schools since grade school. Now in his 2nd year at Lehi H.S. his Teachers, Students and even Administrators for the last two years have gone above & beyond my expectations in assisting my son. He Loves Lehi H.S.. As a parent have been impressed by those young men that have extended a hand of friendship to my son and the depth of compassion by his teachers.

Lehi High School 1

Posted April 08, 2010
I was a student here and had moved from Salt Lake City, UT and after being here for almost 2 years I have made no friends. I have never felt so isolated and lonely out of all of the schools I have attended. The staff is wonderful and willing to help, but the students here are cookie cutter people and do not reach out to students who haven't been here their whole lives it's really sad.

Lehi High School 1

Posted November 25, 2008

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted August 08, 2008
we moved from Reno, NV to Lehi ,Utah, my 2 highschool children absolutely loved Lehi High. They felt trusted, respected and valued. The teachers really care about helping the children achieve their goals. My children excelled at this school due to the tremendous act of devotion from all faculty and staff.

Posted September 07, 2005
all in all I think that Lehi High is a very good school. they have excellent sports programs, excellent music programs, and the teachers expect alot from high school students. so there is no toleration for back talking and or making fun of people.

Lehi High School
180 North 500 East, Lehi, UT  84043
Last modified Lehi High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lehi High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top