Lehi, UT
Students enrolled: 1,332

Posted April 06, 2014
I love this school! Great teachers, nice students that are welcoming and it's nice to know that there are great public schools out there. my daughter is in 8th grade and absolutely loves the school. The bus picks her up right down our street and drops her off . Lunch is healthy and inexpensive. They have great sports teams which is perfect for her! Great for people with religious beliefs as well

Posted February 22, 2010
I love the junior high much better than elementary school!! I have amazing teachers, and had a great breakthrough in Pre-algebra. Five Stars!!!

Posted May 20, 2009
I love this school because when i came in as a new student i was welcomed by many people. They were all really nice and so were the teachers. Also i had the best grades all year long because the teachers really made an effort for everybody to understand what they were teaching

Posted September 18, 2008

Lehi Jr High School 0

Posted December 02, 2007
The staff really seems to care about the students. I've had a couple problems that have been taken care of within minutes

Lehi Jr High School 4

Posted June 18, 2005

Lehi Jr High School 3

Posted November 29, 2004
In general I think this school is good. I am disappointed to see that the test scores were the lowest within a 25 mile radiace. I'm one of the lucky parents that has a child who is earning A's, however it takes about 5 hours a night for homework. As I look at the rating of the school part of me wonders if some of the problem as to why the school's test scores are so low is because of homework. The homwork is overwhelming, many do not have the dedication to spend 5-6 hours a night on homework. If there was less homework maybe the students would complete it and learn more. Most of the teachers seem to care and the councelors are excellent. If parents don't dedicate weekday evenings of 5 hours of homework, our school won't raise it's score. I'm not convienced it's the students causing low scores.

Lehi Jr High School
700 East Cedar Hollow Rd, Lehi, UT  84043
Last modified Lehi Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lehi Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top