Lehi, UT

Sego Lily Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2014
So far so good my first TIME parent of kindergarten over protective DAD, LOVED THE CHRISTMAS, PROGRAM, an my sons teacher seems great, thank you sego lily for making it comfortable, an learning for me.

Sego Lily Elementary School 5

Posted November 21, 2013
Sego lily is a great school I have three children that go their and one at the junior high and I think it's a number one school I know thy give a number one education way too go sego lily

Sego Lily Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2012
Great school with a new addition and a new, amazing principal! This school teaches character as well as academics.

Sego Lily Elementary School 2

Posted May 06, 2009
The principal does not act when problems are brought to him

Sego Lily Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2004
Compared to other schools that I have been involved with, Sego Lily is clearly understaffed and the facilities are aging. However, the teachers are very concerned with providing a good education. As for parental involvement, they have an excellent take-home reading program that is run completely by parent volunteers. I have also spent time tutoring in each of my daughters' classrooms every week since their enrollment at Sego Lily. I believe that my children are getting a quality education.

Sego Lily Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2003
We have recently moved from Washington state--the Issaquah School District. I think the teachers and principal genuinely care about the students; however, in comparing with our previous district, it is a step down. The lack of education funding is obvious--few computers, no bussing in our area, no e-mail or class newsletters, poor parental involvement, even documents from school are gramatically incorrect.

Sego Lily Elementary School
550 East 900 North, Lehi, UT  84043
Last modified Sego Lily Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sego Lily Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top