1,243 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

Meadow Elementary is an awesome school! I have had experiences with Lehi Elementary and Sego Lily and Meadow is by far the best. The teachers and office staff are patient and friendly. Principal Johnson is very hands-on with the students and the parents. My daughter is so excited to go to school and THAT alone is priceless!

We just moved from the school boundaries, but my kids have LOVED Meadow elementary. The greatest teachers and staff around! Even with as many students are they are, my kids were known by teachers and staff and got the the attention and help they needed.

My son loves going to school there. He feels safe, loves his teacher and is learning so much!

I love that we are informed by phone call, by letter of all that is going on in school. They have wonderful teachers and so many parents that volunteer so much of their time. My son has the best 1st grade teacher ever!!!

I have worked in many, many schools. Meadow is by far one of the very best there is! I absolutely love it and am so impressed! I highly recommend Meadow Elementary

My children currently attend Meadow. We've been a part of this school for 4 years. I am not at all impressed with the Principal, some of the teaching staff, the class, and overall management. Since The new Principal has been there the school has rapidly declined.

I have three daughters, one of which is stil attending meadow, and their education skills flourished at meadow. My two oldest now bring home regular 3.8-4.0 gpa's from junior high. My youngest's reading scores are at a full 2 grades above her peers. If you have doubts about this school just look at the test scores.

too many students, not enough money for teachers, supplies of any sort. not a good environment, but typical of the area.

Last modified Meadow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.