Lindon, UT

Lindon School 5

Posted February 21, 2010
We have been very pleased with how this school has served our child. The teachers and staff are dedicated, and we have been grateful for their ability and skills to teach our child in such a remarkable way that we have actually seen a great improvement at home! We are especially grateful for the level of dedication shown by our fifth grader's gifted and talented teacher. She is very quick to get back to us with our questions and seems to genuinely care about teaching our child academically and in all other important ways. She adapts her teaching and her expectations to fit our child's needs perfectly, focusing on teaching what she calls 'life skills' that we can clearly see will help our child to be successful throughout life. We couldn't be more thrilled with the education that our child is receiving at Lindon. We recommend this school with enthusiasm!

Lindon School 2

Posted February 10, 2009
I was disappointed in this school. I transferred my child to a private school because I felt that the school was not meeting his learning needs. I think the class size has become too large to effectively meet each childs needs.

Lindon School 0

Posted January 04, 2009
This is a great school with a principle who truely loves the kids and sets a great tone for everyone in the school. I've enjoyed my children going there!!

Lindon School 4

Posted May 28, 2006
My chidren attended Lindon Elementary from 1993-2003. In fall 2000 we moved outside of the school boundaries and experienced a parents' nightmare with our special needs child at our new school. At the advice of our Child Psychologist we moved our special needs child back to Lindon Elementary. The teachers, staff and principal were wonderful, and made our son's experience a great one. I especially appreciate the principal and the resource teachers; his core teachers were terrific as well. Thank you, Lindon Elementary. You won our hearts.

Lindon School 4

Posted November 05, 2003
Unfortunately, Lindon Elementary has adopted the Investigations math curriculum. This will bring down math achievement.

Lindon School
30 North Main, Lindon, UT  84042
Last modified Lindon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindon School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top