720 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

We have been very pleased with how this school has served our child. The teachers and staff are dedicated, and we have been grateful for their ability and skills to teach our child in such a remarkable way that we have actually seen a great improvement at home! We are especially grateful for the level of dedication shown by our fifth grader's gifted and talented teacher. She is very quick to get back to us with our questions and seems to genuinely care about teaching our child academically and in all other important ways. She adapts her teaching and her expectations to fit our child's needs perfectly, focusing on teaching what she calls 'life skills' that we can clearly see will help our child to be successful throughout life. We couldn't be more thrilled with the education that our child is receiving at Lindon. We recommend this school with enthusiasm!

I was disappointed in this school. I transferred my child to a private school because I felt that the school was not meeting his learning needs. I think the class size has become too large to effectively meet each childs needs.

This is a great school with a principle who truely loves the kids and sets a great tone for everyone in the school. I've enjoyed my children going there!!

Last modified Lindon School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.