Posted January 15, 2014
This school is truly amazing. There are so many different programs the school has to offer. I think it is great that they have the Portuguese program. It is different than any other program I have seen out there. Ballroom is excellent along with the choir and orchestra. The teachers in this school are great. They make classes fun and interesting. My kids come home always talking about how much they love all their teachers and how cool they are. In a time with so much school "choice" I feel Rocky Mountain is one of the best places to send my children. Five stars is not enough. Great job Rocky Mountain.

Posted January 14, 2014
This school offers a Portuguese Dual-Immersion Program, which is a great option for children who want an extra challenge (especially since the school district's advanced classes do not start until 3rd grade.) My child has enjoyed it.

Posted February 21, 2013
We have 4 kids in this school and it is GREAT! They have so many activities and innovative teachers. To Study Egypt, one teacher had his class mummify Chickens. I am continually surprised by the innovative and fresh ways the teachers help my kids not just learn facts, but understand the culture and concepts. From Art, to Ballroom to Orchestra, there are tons of activities. Parent support is beyond anything I have ever seen. It is really a great school, and the one negative review is clearly someone with an ax to grind. The teachers and Staff are outstanding and this is supported by a great community of parents who care about kids learning and doing well.

Rocky Mountain School 1

Posted November 27, 2012
Horrible Portuguese Immersion. Unexperienced teachers. I would never recommend this school. Immersion should be taught by experienced teachers and this school seems to fail on this part.

Posted November 18, 2008
Rocky Mountain is the best because of the principal, Mr. Turner. He really cares about the students and it shows!!!

Rocky Mountain School 4

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student
Rocky Mountain is the best I love it! It has a wonderful spanish program, thanks to Senora Duran!

Rocky Mountain School
55 South 500 East, Lindon, UT  84042
Last modified Rocky Mountain School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Mountain School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top