PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 31, 2015
Listen, people need to chill out about the schools rules and processes MLC uses. We are in a world where you can succeed or you can fail, and worrying about how rules and fees are regulated should be the least of a concerned parents worries. I do and will pay (because I obviously didn't follow the rule) any trivial fee to allow my son the best avenues towards success. And this schools methodology, teachers, and owner happen to be a good fit for my family. If the weren't, well that is life, you move on and look for other options. But slandering the school or administration reflects more negatively on the people doing so, rather then the school they are trying to degrade. We need to worry more about increasing our value for our community, family, and ourselves instead of focusing on the easy way to get what we want. Thank you Miss Ali and staff, I hope you do not mind my rant. If I have any grammatical/punctuation errors please let me know -Manie Moreno

Posted March 05, 2013
We love Montessori! It is a great place for our children. We have been there for nearly six years now and it is so nice to have a team of people to help educate and guide our children to greatness! I am continually impressed by the life-lessons and parenting skills that even I am learning from Miss Ali and her staff. I recommend this school to any parent that values education, and wants their children to develop impeccable character.

Posted March 05, 2013
I love working at this school!!!! It has taught me how to be a better parent and for that I am truly grateful. I can enjoy my children and help them to develop the positive qualities that it takes to be successful in life. I love the things that I am learning here, and I love what my children are learning as students!!!

Posted January 15, 2012
We had our children at this school for years and it was the best thing that could of happened for their early education! They learned fundamentals key to the academic process. We were astounded with what our kids were capable of doing thanks to this school. When we moved out of state we were heart broken to let go.

Montessori Learning Center
310 South 400 West, Lindon, UT  84042
Last modified Montessori Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6