Greenville School 5

Posted May 11, 2013
My two boys have gone to Greenville since they started school, one is in 1st(for the second time) and the other Kindergarten. We absolutely love love LOVE Greenville!! Last year my first grader's teacher noticed he was having difficulty focusing on his schoolwork and immediately called me to discuss her concerns. With the support of his teacher, the principle, school resource teacher, and school psychiatrist, (who all took the time and met with me as a group!) I was able to make the decision to have my son repeat first grade. He has since been diagnosed with a form of ADHD and his current teacher has been so great to accommodate his needs. He is going to pass first grade with flying colors and we are so grateful for the support of the teachers and staff at Greenville! What a great school.

Greenville School 5

Posted December 11, 2009

Greenville School
2450 North 400 East, Logan, UT  84341
Last modified Greenville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenville School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top