Posted February 22, 2014
This is an amazing school. My children have gained confidence in their abilities. The teachers are very positive and eager to work with parents. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their children to have a quality education.

Posted June 14, 2013
Very impressed with this school. I have 2 children, one now in 2nd grade and the other in Kindergarten. Wonderful principal and staff. The teachers are kind, patient, encouraging, and reflect a positive atmosphere wonderful for learning. My children have loved this school. We have not had any 'projects' for homework assignments. The homework is appropriate for the age and focused; no 'waste-of-time' assignments. The halls are quiet but full of children's work. Aids for the teachers are excellent. The curriculum is focused on helping kids learn. My children have responded well to the positive reinforcement they receive. They are learning skills to stand in front of others and speak and present. I have been so impressed with the school. A safe, positive, and focused environment. Thank you for getting my kids off to a great start!

Thomas Edison - South 4

Posted January 09, 2012
Very great school. The teachers we have worked with are very helpful and effective. Good learning environment. We have been impressed with how quickly the kids learn new things!

Posted May 19, 2010
Great school! I highly recommend it. Wonderful teachers and great curriculum. Teaches one grade level higher Saxon math and the Spaulding program for language arts. The activities are exceptional and fun. Parents are greatly involved with children on a daily basis. The only thing that I don't like is that there is no school bus, so picking up and dropping off is a little hectic, but worth the gas!!

Thomas Edison - South
1275 West 2350 South, Logan, UT  84321
Last modified Thomas Edison - South is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Edison - South Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top