Logan, UT
Students enrolled: 1,315

Mount Logan Middle School 5

Posted January 27, 2014
As a student at Mount Logan Middle School I think it is a great school. On my opinion, I like the orchestra and band the most, some schools don't get to have that. I love the teachers that I have there very good at teaching and making the kids enjoy going to class.

Posted October 02, 2010
I am a student at Mount Logan Middle School, and i really appreciate the Art and Technology programs at our school! I think that we have some really awesome teachers and students! The P.E. program is also very active and pushes our fitness abilities on a daily basis, but it is not only challenging, it is also fun! Mount Logan Middle School is a very amazing school, i am happy to be attending!

Posted June 06, 2009

Posted March 19, 2007
Sometimes I think the administration is too focused on control, but they do have the students' best interest at heart. The counseling staff is awesome. Also, I think the arts department has some excellent teachers.

Posted October 05, 2005
The best thing about Mt. Logan Middle School is the students. The diversity foun within the school is so unique for the area and so refreshing. The students are smart and capable. As a student body they get along well and create a very storng unified group.

Mount Logan Middle School 1

Posted June 08, 2004

Mount Logan Middle School
875 North 200 East, Logan, UT  84321
Last modified Mount Logan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Logan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top