226 students|Fast Forward High

Bad
Good

Posted October 07, 2012
Absolutely fantastic school. I've never been in a place that has let me be completely myself. Fast Forward has shown me what a true family is. It's been a wonderful experience for me and I would recommend anyone to this school.

Posted June 05, 2012
Loved the school, the teachers and the leadership! Thank goodness that my son and I found this school. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful experience we both had at FFHS.

Posted June 01, 2012
I loved it for my child. She was happy there and considered the students and staff as her family! Only bad thing I could say is I didnt like the fact my child didnt bring home homework and they really babied the kids to me.

Posted September 08, 2008
I graduated from this high school a honor student! I droped out in 10th grade and thought i could never finish school but the staff helped me so much I am so thankful to say i have my high school diploma!

Posted April 03, 2008
Incredible staff and philosophy. My son attended this school for two years and was much more successful than in any public school he attended in the past.

Posted October 23, 2007
Fast Forward has been a blessing for our son. The public schools were boring, over crowded and the kids were mean to each other. Going to the public schools made my once happy son very depressed and grades dropped. He is now a senior and has been at Fast Forward for 2 years. He is taking concurrent college classes and is on track to go to USU. The most important thing, he is smiling again. I could not thank the teachers and staff at Fast Forward enough.

Posted October 09, 2005
This is a wonderful option for your 'at risk' student. It keeps kids in school and has staff that help the kids feel good about themselves and their uniqueness in this community. Being a new school it does have it's challenges, but as a parent, I am happy with their dedication to our kids.

Fast Forward High School
875 West 1400 North, Logan, UT  84321
Last modified Fast Forward High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Fast Forward High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top