Bad
Good

Absolutely fantastic school. I've never been in a place that has let me be completely myself. Fast Forward has shown me what a true family is. It's been a wonderful experience for me and I would recommend anyone to this school.

Loved the school, the teachers and the leadership! Thank goodness that my son and I found this school. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful experience we both had at FFHS.

I loved it for my child. She was happy there and considered the students and staff as her family! Only bad thing I could say is I didnt like the fact my child didnt bring home homework and they really babied the kids to me.

I graduated from this high school a honor student! I droped out in 10th grade and thought i could never finish school but the staff helped me so much I am so thankful to say i have my high school diploma!

Incredible staff and philosophy. My son attended this school for two years and was much more successful than in any public school he attended in the past.

Fast Forward has been a blessing for our son. The public schools were boring, over crowded and the kids were mean to each other. Going to the public schools made my once happy son very depressed and grades dropped. He is now a senior and has been at Fast Forward for 2 years. He is taking concurrent college classes and is on track to go to USU. The most important thing, he is smiling again. I could not thank the teachers and staff at Fast Forward enough.

Last modified Fast Forward High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12