Magna, UT

Brockbank Jr High School 1

Posted April 27, 2015
I am a current student at Brockbank Jr. High. I have taken a dance class and I had problems with showing my feet due to surgery on my feet that left scarrs and made them look different. I pulled the teacher aside and asked if I could wear socks for the rest of the year. The teacher agreed so I took the class. The teacher was reminded several times during the year and before concerts on why I had to wear socks. Now the teacher has seemed to forgotten the agreement we made.The teacher made me sit out because I refused to take off my socks. This made me upset because other girls were wearing very noticable socks, such as neon colors and fun printed socks. When I tried to explain to the teacher why I did not want to take off my socks so once again she brushed me aside and told me to sit out. I went and sat out and told my mom what had happened to try and get advice on how to resolve this problem. After this I tried to talk to the teacher once again after school and she was really rude and made excuses on why they could wear socks but I could not. Due to the teacher not willing to compromise I quit the class. As well my sister was forced out due to harassment.

Brockbank Jr High School 4

Posted January 06, 2014
I am a parent of a ninth grader and a seventh grader. We moved from ID a little over a month after school started. I was concerned about the kids not being picked on because they were new, but everyone is very nice. There are kids that want to learn and kids that don't, which you have anywhere you go. The only thing that I am not happy with is the fact that my kids both say that there is a lot of swearing in the school.

Brockbank Jr High School 5

Posted March 20, 2011
Brockbank has one of the best staffs I have ever worked with. The teachers are highly professional. They mentor their students with caring while providing a rigorous curriculum that is delivered with the required differentiation to meet that needs of the diverse student body. We have implemented many innovations to make learning relevant to our students. We provide many of our students that come from difficult background the structure and nurturing environment that they need in their lives.

Brockbank Jr High School 5

Posted April 14, 2010
Hello there. I'm a 7th grader currently attending Brockbank Jr. High. It is thee greatest jr high I've been to. I enjoyed their fun activites a=even the spirit week assembly. I love the Coach McShinsky. The teachers are strict but they treat you the same as they treat others. It is a lovely place to go to school ha' I enjoy my 7th grade year. I can't wait for my 8th grade year. I loev Brockbank and I am a Brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brockbank Jr High School 3

Posted August 27, 2008
i was a former student at brockbank and my experience was great!! we had many advanced and honors classes such as biology, history, math, english, and geography among others we also had great clubs the student body representatives(tryouts of course)dance, cheer, mesa which i was president of, community of caring, art club and our very prestigious academic team that won district champions!!we also had very good sports teams. and the overall experience was just wonderfull

Brockbank Jr High School
2935 South 8560 West, Magna, UT  84044
Last modified Brockbank Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brockbank Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top