Brockbank Jr High School 4

Posted January 06, 2014
I am a parent of a ninth grader and a seventh grader. We moved from ID a little over a month after school started. I was concerned about the kids not being picked on because they were new, but everyone is very nice. There are kids that want to learn and kids that don't, which you have anywhere you go. The only thing that I am not happy with is the fact that my kids both say that there is a lot of swearing in the school.

Posted March 20, 2011
Brockbank has one of the best staffs I have ever worked with. The teachers are highly professional. They mentor their students with caring while providing a rigorous curriculum that is delivered with the required differentiation to meet that needs of the diverse student body. We have implemented many innovations to make learning relevant to our students. We provide many of our students that come from difficult background the structure and nurturing environment that they need in their lives.

Posted April 14, 2010
Hello there. I'm a 7th grader currently attending Brockbank Jr. High. It is thee greatest jr high I've been to. I enjoyed their fun activites a=even the spirit week assembly. I love the Coach McShinsky. The teachers are strict but they treat you the same as they treat others. It is a lovely place to go to school ha' I enjoy my 7th grade year. I can't wait for my 8th grade year. I loev Brockbank and I am a Brave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 02, 2010

Posted August 09, 2009

Brockbank Jr High School 2

Posted July 08, 2009

Brockbank Jr High School 3

Posted August 27, 2008
i was a former student at brockbank and my experience was great!! we had many advanced and honors classes such as biology, history, math, english, and geography among others we also had great clubs the student body representatives(tryouts of course)dance, cheer, mesa which i was president of, community of caring, art club and our very prestigious academic team that won district champions!!we also had very good sports teams. and the overall experience was just wonderfull

Brockbank Jr High School 1

Posted December 12, 2007

Brockbank Jr High School 1

Posted August 01, 2007

Brockbank Jr High School 2

Posted March 14, 2005

Brockbank Jr High School
2935 South 8560 West, Magna, UT  84044
Last modified Brockbank Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brockbank Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top