Magna, UT
Students enrolled: 1,545

Posted May 13, 2014
I am the mother of 2 Cyprus Pirates, 12th and 9th. I have found this school to have some great teachers. The staff from the new principal, counseling, front office and other support are happy to be working with the kids. Some of the kids think the grass would be greener at an other school, but generally there is a good school sprit here. Father & Mother of 2 great kids.

Posted August 01, 2013
Cyprus High School at first glace is a little rough around the edges: but the compassion of teachers, community support, and pride in the students' hearts during games or on just a regular day is incredible. This school is wonderful and I recommend it for students desiring to attend.

Cyprus High School 4

Posted February 19, 2013
As a parent not a former student I think Cyprus is a great school. I have a daughter who is struggling and they are bending over backwards to keep her in line for graduation. Most schools would have probably kicked her out by now (she's a Junior) due to poor grades and overall lack of interest. However, they really need air conditioning. I don't know how the kids can stand it.

Posted October 03, 2009
They have the highest in graduation but are struggling with book and literature

Posted February 12, 2009
I agree. Teachers honestly do not care whether you go to class or not. You can get away with pretty much anything, and its wrong. There is NO disipline. There are some teachers who do care, but most of them don't. This is why our test scores are so low. Most students don't even learn anything, as well as even go to class.

Cyprus High School 1

Posted December 02, 2008
Cyprus is not that great of a high school i was a student that went there and i left to go to another school because the students. The teachers are just as bad they only pay attention to the jocks and preps there are some teachers who are very good and do care. But most of them dont.

Posted November 21, 2008
I absolutely loved my experience at Cyprus. I think that it is a wonderful school, because of the wide range of academic opportunities, the wholesome environment and the excellent teachers and staff. It was great to attend a school with such a long history.

Posted June 04, 2008
I am extremely impressed with the value of staff and support at Cyprus

Cyprus High School 4

Posted September 14, 2007
I am a parent of pirates. My daughter graduated from Cyprus with 38 college credit hours both AP Tested and Concurrent Enrollment, my son graduated with 32 college credits and both have taken the highest math. They both had wonderful math teachers and their english teacher prepared them so well that their essays written in college always rate high. The history class in their junior and senior year was outstanding. One carries a 3.90 grade point average (this is her fourth year) in medicine and the other carries a 4.0 (this is his second year) in criminal justice/science. Their education at Cyprus was excellent. I have several family who have children attending other schools and my children are the only ones to attend college and my third child has begun his junior year with AP classes. He doesn't know it yet, but he's way ahead of those 'rich' schools. Thank you.

Cyprus High School 3

Posted September 10, 2007
This school is in some desperate need of updates. The tech labs, and computers are just about the only things that are up to date. We dont even have good desks/chairs/tables, and we can definatly use air conditioning in the upper floors at least!!

8623 West 3000 South, Magna, UT  84044
Last modified Cyprus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cyprus High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top