Magna, UT

Magna School 5

Posted September 28, 2009
I have two children currently enrolled in Magna Elementary. The new principal is actively involved in the children s education. Magna elementary has a before and after school learning program that goes beyond that of any other elementary school in the local area. Both of my children have improved their knowledge by theory & by life application. The parent teacher communication is great, I know where my student is at academically and the teacher knows where my kids are at with our after school support. All of these actions and activities have provided the further success and improvement of grades for my kids. Thank you Magna Elementary!

Magna School 1

Posted July 05, 2008

Magna School 4

Posted August 05, 2006
- a former student

Magna School 2

Posted April 12, 2006
My children started this school mid-year due to our jobs. We are considering moving to another school. Except for one good teacher in the 4th grade, the rest of the staff is uncaring and uninvolved. There is practically no home work assignments, and very little to challenge the kids academically. For a school with such a large number of minority students, the staff comes across as culturally unaware and insensitive.

Magna School 3

Posted August 01, 2005
Some staff really try to help, others are just there for a check. Music is little to none and art is only in classes. Sports, few. Parents show for special occassions. There are worse schools in the country..yes country.

Magna School 5

Posted May 16, 2005

Magna School
8500 West 3100 South, Magna, UT  84044
Last modified Magna School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magna School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top