Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The school is ranked extremely low. and I did not feel the teachers or homework was effective at all last year.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The homework last year was very poor to say the least. It was all in a packet with the smallest writing. Nothing entertaining to really engage the child.

This school is ranked near the bottom of the schools in the Canyons school district. My son went there last year and was bullied nearly everyday. He hates it there. I have been trying to get him into another school this year but the schools that are close to us are already filled up for his grade. There seems to be a lack of communication with this school as well. The staff are not very helpful. I just wish I could get my son out of this school.

My daughter attended kindergarten and the first grade at Copperview and she fully enjoyed her school life here. The principal and the vice principal are both very sincere and caring, and both teachers she had were very good with her and taught her well. They provide fresh and healthy fruit/vegetable snacks and teach children about them twice a week, hold activities to teach about the rich cultures the neighborhood has to offer. I believe this school has made the biggest progress over the year-end test results within the Canyons District in 2012. We have enjoyed this school while we have been here. Sadly we are moving out of state, so she won't be able to keep attending. But, we recommend this school to anyone who is in the neighborhood and considering to have their children enroll to this school.

The majority of the students have negative behavior towards fellow classmates and teachers. Both of my children were bullied when they went to Copperview. The school has extremely low test scores and could possibly be the one of the worst schools ever. Many of the students talk back to their leaders and peers.

This school is the second lowest school in the city of Midvale. The students here are left behind because so many kids are just not up to speed. The quality here is just bad. When someone from the district tells you not to send your kids here, you know it is bad!

Copperview Elementary is a great school and I would not want my children going anywhere else. As a parent I tried to be involved and help in anyway I can - doing so, I feel that I am making a difference as well. I truly love and appreciate all the teachers and especially the principal and office for what they do for our children each and every day.

Copperview is an awesome school. The teachers are amazing they all care about the kids like you as a parent do. The Principal is wonderful he is approachable by both parents and students and sincerely cares. The rest of the staff are terrific too. I could not ask for a better school. My 13 year old went there his entire elementary years and has really been able to succeed in junior high because of the fantastic people at Copperview. My 8 year old loves going to school. Copperview is truly the best school around!

Last modified Copperview School is a Public school that serves grades K-6