Midway, UT

Posted October 19, 2014
Our little guy turned 5 on 1st day of Kinder. Even after 2 yrs of pre k, he had a hard time sitting still in Kinder. We had planned on starting him in 1st grade a year later, just doing kinder x2. This had the potential to be disastrous; he LOVED "everything" Midway! BIG boy with his big sister, in her big school. During a very sensitive scenario, Mrs Huntington, Ms Patti & Principal Thorne helped our son transition back to pre k (at Midway) with love and compassion. They went out of their way (prep mtgs w/us) to make sure our sons transition was as seamless as possible. They presented his move in a "we need your help. You are doing US a big favor by being willing to be a leader/role model to the younger kids, do you think you can help us with this" conversation. He was sold on his "new responsibility" & chance to FINALLY be the oldest <3 They've continued to check in on him and his progress. The front staff, Mrs Laurel Rail & Wendy Sorenson are AWESOME & I would be remiss not to mention the pivotal teacher in my daughter's life..Mrs Alison Fillmore. She is TOUGH but my daughter will tell you, she is THE BEST!! I AGREE! WE LOVE MIDWAY!!

Posted August 21, 2013
I have been very impressed with my children's teachers! They are fun to work with and very easy to get in contact with! The staff and principal are AMAZING! They work hard every year to make the experience great for the kids.

Midway School 1

Posted November 12, 2010
We are disappointed in this school and would like to see more funding for the schools. Utah needs to provide funding for its educational system, because it is clearly on the decline.

Posted February 09, 2010
As a parent of two students attending Midway Elementary School, I'm thrilled with the quality of teaching and the devoted staff and principal. What the school lacks in abundant funds, it makes up for in sharing the love of learning with all students. Parents are welcome anytime and teachers are communicative. I'm very happy knowing my children are in an environment supporting not just academics, but character development. Kudos.

Posted December 15, 2008
This school is wonderful. Great Principal that is willing to talk to parents, get input, and adapt new ideas/programs. Great teachers that communicate what is happening in the classroom to the parents, personable with my children and concerned about their happiness/welfare. Wonderful staff (aides, counselor, speech-therapist). Great school.

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
Great Principal and teachers. Incredibly strong PTA involvement.

Midway School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
love it. any concerns about a small town school were replaced with kudos to a staff that values morality and citizenship. the administrators know every child by name and the teachers care about the whole child.

Midway School
225 South 100 East, Midway, UT  84049
Last modified Midway School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midway School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top