Monroe School 5

Posted May 30, 2014
This is a wonderful school to enroll your child in! I am a very difficult parent to please, and I am so impressed by both the teachers, as well as the principal. My child is Autistic and went into Monroe Elementary at a very low grade level. Now, after 2 years of hard work from all of the staff at Monroe Elementary [and her mommy too. ;) ], she is reading at a level above her grade. She comes home loving school and learning. I would definitely recommend Monroe Elementary as a perfect school for your child. Trust me, you will not regret your choice to enroll your children here. A wonderful and educated place to give your child an excellent education!

Monroe School 1

Posted September 29, 2008

Monroe School 5

Posted March 20, 2007
For what we have to work with I think our school is great! We have educators and administration that care about the kids. The class sizes are through the roof which is my only complaint. I happen to be the P.T.O. Pres so have worked closely with the staff and know their dedication to their work.

Monroe School
40 West Center St, Monroe, UT  84754
Last modified Monroe School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top