PK-12 & Ungraded
Murray, UT
After care: No

Sego Lily School 5

Posted February 16, 2011
Sego Lily School is an amazing community of families, staff and children. We are so lucky to have this model of education available to us in Utah! My own children are thriving and free to pursue their passions and be successful, happy people in life! If you are looking for a school where children are trusted, respected and valued for who they are, this is the place!

Sego Lily School 5

Posted January 18, 2011
Sego Lily is the best "school" in Utah! I went there and I loved it. They let us learn how we want, when we want. No pressure, no drama, and no homework. I learned more about real world stuff then I ever have. I fixed a bike..... that's something I would have never done in what is considered a "normal" school. Sego Lily made a great impression on me.

Sego Lily School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
great community and potential for my daughter to follow her heart

Sego Lily School