Murray, UT

Grant School 5

Posted July 12, 2013
I love this school. I moved my daughter to this school from a private school and am amazed how much she has learned and grown at Grant than at the private school.

Grant School 3

Posted May 16, 2013
this school has the best reading program in the state! BUT They do have a bulling problem needs to be taken the care of the teachers are concerned that it seems like the administration in the school district needs to address the issues what to do with the people that are the bullies They just think that the is an apology and everything is okay but bully gets away with it again I've seen it happen happen time and time again

Grant School 4

Posted August 08, 2012
great reading program they have won the state scholastic reading contest for the last four years and have been one of the top five schools in the state in reading for along as I can remember!

Grant School 1

Posted November 02, 2011
Some teachers at this school are mediocre at best. Lower grades have no significant reading program that they follow. The Principal does not follow through.

Grant School 5

Posted April 07, 2011
Great School, hard working staff, great location. The teachers work hard and help the students where needed, lots of one on one where and when needed. I totally agree with this " I forgot to mention in my previous review that they individualize math and reading. My kids who were ahead were able to be challenged while my child who is behind was not lost. Great programs! " Submitted by a parent

Grant School 4

Posted January 27, 2010

Grant School 1

Posted January 21, 2010
I worked for this school as a tutor a few years ago. The students are great, but the faculty was uncommunicative, unhelpful, and pessimistic. Espesically in the upper grades. They wouldn't respond to my suggestions and wouldn't answer my questions. You could practically feel the animosity dripping off the walls. I hated working there, and would never send my kids there.

Grant School 0

Posted November 18, 2009

Grant School
662 West 6140 South, Murray, UT  84123
Last modified Grant School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top