Parkside School 4

Posted July 25, 2013
I really liked this school (and most importantly) my Kindergartener did. We were lucky enough to be a part of the full day K program (because he needed a little more attention) and my lil one flourished. He's READING now! Mrs Peterson & Mrs Wilcox have the best balance of strictness & sweetness that works perfectly for all kinds of students! He didn't get to go on as many field trips this year and it's not rated highly on this site for some reason but if you want my honest opinion as a parent who has an easy going & shy little boy - it was a great school! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that I wish there was more parent involvement and better communication between parents & teachers. In K however, I didn't have too many concerns - just more involvement would've been nice.

Parkside School 0

Posted April 25, 2009
8--Parkside has a lot to offer with great programs, wonderful teachers, and a dynamic principal, Jennifer Kranz, who was just awarded the Huntsman award for outstanding principal at the Elementary level. This is a statewide award. Parkside's student body is diverse, economically and ethnically. Some parents see this as a minus, but overall, I view it as a plus

Posted November 24, 2008
Parkside is a fantastic school. The principal, Ms. Kranz, is very involved. Every time I have driven my child to school, I see her out there making sure the kids are safe. She greets them happily and very obviously enjoys her job. Whenever you have to come into the office, she is right there in plain sight talking to kids, helping out. I never saw any of my principals outside of their offices unless it was at an assembly. Parkside does a fantastic job separating the children into appropriate groups to make sure each child is challenged. When we were in the Jordan school district, the classes were so large and overwhelmed, she was never challenged because everyone was kept on the same level. Murray district does a fantastic job. My child attended a private school for 3 years and Parkside is just as comparable to that school.

Posted May 30, 2007

Posted January 18, 2006
This school is the greatest. I have 3 kids who have gone here and loved it. The teachers give individual concern and attention to every student. They provide testing when needed and/or requested. They are excellent about involving parents and keeping you informed and involved. I recently moved and miss Parkside very much. A+++

Parkside School
5175 South 495 East, Murray, UT  84107
Last modified Parkside School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkside School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top